PDA

View Full Version : 4 years tonight. Hallie and I

petlover
12-24-2003, 06:20 PM
I can't believe it. At 8:13 tonight, it will be EXACTLY 4 years since I have had Hallie. She has given me so much these past 4 years.:) I love her so much. I can't wait to see what she has planned for our many many years together to come. Can't wait!

I know that she knows. She knows tonight is the night that she came to me 4 years ago.

She came into my room when I was playing Christmas Fakeout with Ginger. She laid down by me and put her head on my knee. I looked into her sweet sensitive eyes and almost cried. She understands my every thought. She knows my every secret, and she has seen my every move. I don't have very many human friends. I just hang out with my animals.

Everyone of my animals are so speacial to me, but who is the one that NEVER leaves my side? Who is the one that never leaves when the gate is on accidently left open? Who is the one that sleeps at the top of my pillow at night, and doesn't leave the bed when I am sick, no matter how much she wants to play? That's right. It's Hallie.
My sweet girl is always with me. No matter if it is in the clouds, or swimming with sharks in the ocean...
As long as I am with her, it will always seem like heaven.

Dogz
12-24-2003, 06:43 PM
That is really sweet. Happy (Jan) got you day! Very nice picture.:)

tikeyas_mom
12-24-2003, 07:16 PM
aww thats so sweet :)... she loves you ver much i bet
:p.

Tweety_Pie
12-24-2003, 08:48 PM
happy "gotcha day" Hallie!!! Your mommy loves you very much!

KYS
12-25-2003, 09:49 AM
Happy 4 year anniversary for you and Hallie!! :)

dukedogsmom
12-25-2003, 09:57 AM
I know how you feel. Have a very happy day today! That is a good picture of you both.