PDA

View Full Version : I Got Some Tail Last Night!!!

RICHARD
12-24-2003, 12:00 PM
I was dropping off to sleep last night when Eddie decides he is going to climb on my ribs and get his nightly scritches.......

Two seconds later he does a 180 degree turn and begins to flip his tail back and forth across my face.....:confused:

Now I know why I like counting sheep.;)

slick
12-24-2003, 12:04 PM
:D :D :D :D That's just not fair....you owe me another keyboard!!!!!! *sputter spit*

When I saw the title I thought, self...be very afraid....then I thought, quick swallow before opening this thread. Good thing I did.

moosmom
12-24-2003, 12:06 PM
RICHARD,

You're lucky good ole Eddie didn't have BEANS for supper!!! :eek:

trayi52
12-24-2003, 01:16 PM
Whew! I thought this was going to be x-rated! I didn't realize I had a dirty mind. Well maybe I realized just a little.

Pam
12-24-2003, 01:20 PM
:o = my first thought!
:D = after reading!

Richard what would we ever do without you! You certainly do provide some much needed laughs!

catnapper
12-24-2003, 01:40 PM
Oh boy do I know what that one feels like! Allen is the King at doing that! Give him all the scratchies he wants and when he's done, he turns around and gives you the back side. Then settles in for a long winter's night (couldn't resist the reference!) So here I am, uncomfortable with 20 pounds of cats contentedly sleeping with his tail in your face. But do I move him? nooooooooo.

RedHedd
12-24-2003, 04:35 PM
LOL Richard! I was very afraid to open this thread, but made sure to swallow and get comfortable before continuing :D :D :D You're not the only one who gets a face-full of tail or cat-butt on a regular basis. This is one of Mishi's favorite things to do at 3:00 a.m. :rolleyes: :D :p :cool: :eek:

Cinder & Smoke
12-24-2003, 05:59 PM
:p

Dad wuz Soooo Jelluss! :(

:D - :D - ;) - :)

shais_mom
12-25-2003, 01:25 AM
LMAO at PHRED!!! ;) :D

funny!!
I too was like okaaaay why is he posting this in the cat general shouldn't it be in the dog house or more appropiatley the CAT HOUSE??
;););)

zippy-kat
12-25-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
LMAO at PHRED!!! ;) :D

You guys are too funny! Should you two ever attend the same PT meeting... Lord, help us all! ;)

amoore
12-25-2003, 04:31 PM
I saw that title and thought "Richard is having those weird dreams again!" tee,hee,hee.:D

Funny Eddie!:D

CatDad
12-26-2003, 12:15 AM
My intial thought was of shock, and then I relized it was from you and that we are in cats.

Great story.:D

dukedogsmom
12-26-2003, 07:22 AM
You are way too funny! Of course, with a title like this, I had to see what you were talking about. You really did make me LOL!:p

sirrahbed
12-26-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by CatDad
My intial thought was of shock, and then I relized it was from you and that we are in cats.

Great story.:D

I did the SAME thing Bryan!!! ROFLOL

sirrahbed
12-26-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Whew! I thought this was going to be x-rated! I didn't realize I had a dirty mind. Well maybe I realized just a little.

This response is priceless!!! (((((Grover's mommy)))):D

lbaker
12-26-2003, 09:10 AM
I get a LOTTA tail, and paws, and whiskers almost every night. But with 1/2 dozen dogs and 5 cats (all bed buddies) I guess that's to be expected :rolleyes: By the way Richard, who is Mr. Lawrence?? Must be pretty special.

RICHARD
12-26-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
I get a LOTTA tail, and paws, and whiskers almost every night. But with 1/2 dozen dogs and 5 cats (all bed buddies) I guess that's to be expected :rolleyes: By the way Richard, who is Mr. Lawrence?? Must be pretty special.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0085933/

:)

DB fan....

------------------------
One day, All of you will be on to my sense of humor......I'm just trying to get my licks in while I am still 'fresh'.....

I think CatDad is the closest to figuring it out but................

MADE ALL OF YOU LOOK! ;)

RedHedd
12-26-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
DB fan.... Me too :) going to try and get tics to his current tour. Saw him down at Shoreline Amphitheatre a couple of years ago -- what a show!

Cataholic
12-26-2003, 12:26 PM
AND, I thought it meant you got another kitty!

RICHARD
12-26-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic

LOL,

You get the reward for "Purest Mind While Reading
Thread Topic".

Congratulations!:)

lbaker
12-26-2003, 03:35 PM
My son & Jenny used to have a cat named DB (RB bridge now) but it was short for Dirt Bag. :rolleyes: Stinky cat (bad gas problems :o ) but a cutie.

Cinder & Smoke
12-26-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic

Originally posted by RICHARD
LOL,
You get the reward for "Purest Mind While Reading
Thread Topic".

She's such a *nice* gurl !! :)

:D

Cincy'sMom
12-26-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
She's such a *nice* gurl !! :)

:D

Boy has she got YOU fooled!!!