PDA

View Full Version : A Special Thank You To - Guess Who?

gini
12-24-2003, 10:56 AM
A very special thank you to Richard.

Each week some of us have good days and some have bad. Where can you go for a break? Thursdays!!

Just think......the place is still standing, it is relatively clean, we haven't lost anybody (although we should check the lost and found one more time) and most importantly WE HAVEN'T BEEN KICKED OFF THE BOARD!

Everyone is welcome and it is Richard who keeps the place running so smoothly. We can always count on him for some humor and he is always in a good mood.

When we leave to go back to work - we have a smiles on our faces and we can go face the next challenge in the work day in a better spirit.

Merry Christmas Richard, and THANK YOU!!

lbaker
12-24-2003, 11:15 AM
HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU KID!!!

BABY, YOU'RE THE GREATEST

:D :D :D :D

mugsy
12-24-2003, 11:31 AM
Merry Christmas to all and Happy Hanukah and Delightful Quanza and whatever else I missed.

I'm with you...Richard is the star of the show!!

robinh
12-24-2003, 11:40 AM
Thanks for keeping us on the straight and narrow every Thursday!
And for getting everyone back every week! Your sense of humor has brightened many of our days. Here's to many more!!

Merry Christmas Richard!!

:D

slick
12-24-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by gini
we can go face the next challenge in the work day in a better spirit.
:D :D :D Is that a play on words or what!!!!!!!

Richard: what can I say that isn't already said. The times I've shared at Dick's Place are very special to me and we all have you to thank for it, and since Laurie has started the Hollywood theme......

Oooooohhhhhhh!!! Why don't you come up and.....see me sometime.......ooooooohhhhh!!!

RICHARD
12-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by mugsy

I'm with you...Richard is the star of the show!!

If THAT'S the case I would like to thank all of my supporting cast members for....

Putting up with me.

Laughing at some of the dumbest jokes.

Caring enough to stop by on Thursday's.

Having good humor, not being TOO serious and
letting me rave on about MY GOVERNOR.....:rolleyes:

And for checking all doubts, tears and pains at the bar door.

and to expand on the Hollywood theme.....

"My goodness, look at all the patrons"

Goodness has nothing to do with it!!!;)

Hugs and Slugs to everyone and let's do it some more??????:eek:

Cincy'sMom
12-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Merry Christmas Richard! Thanks for all the laughs :)

catland
12-24-2003, 04:14 PM
well said.

thanks for the memories, and to many more Thursdays. May your pouring hand stay as strong as your wit.

zippy-kat
12-24-2003, 06:21 PM
"Ruby" and I thank you for your contributions! :cool:

Cinder & Smoke
12-24-2003, 06:44 PM
" CHEERz " :cool:
to our Favorite
Bar-Keep !!

:D

babolaypo65
12-24-2003, 08:16 PM
Merry Christmas barkeep!

Corinna
12-24-2003, 09:58 PM
Thanks for Thursdays they are a wonderful way to blow off steam and have a few giggles.

K9karen
12-24-2003, 11:27 PM
*HIC* You the Man, Richard..Thx Bud, and Merry Xmas! {HUGS}

Pam
12-25-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by K9karen
*HIC* You the Man {HUGS}

Richard I agree with everyone else here. You are a "Pet Talk Jewel." Your humor, thoughtful comments and ability to neutralize some very heated threads wins you a round of applause from me. The best part about Thursday's Bar is that no designated drivers are ever needed!! :p

dukedogsmom
12-25-2003, 07:30 AM
Merry Christmas Richard! I haven't come to the Thursday thing too much but have enjoyed myself when I did. I've really enjoyed this one reading everyone's stories. Hope you have a great holiday.

RICHARD
12-25-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Pam

ability to neutralize some very heated threads wins you a round of applause from me.

You must be kidding!

I need the "heat"- otherwise I am out in the cold!!

;)

lovemyshiba
12-25-2003, 06:09 PM
Merry Christmas Richard!!!!

I "lurk" at Thursday's sometimes, but have yet to actually stop in!!

G.P.girl
12-25-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Pam

Richard I agree with everyone else here. You are a "Pet Talk Jewel." Your humor, thoughtful comments and ability to neutralize some very heated threads wins you a round of applause from me. :p
i agree:D :D merry christmas

Miss Meow
12-25-2003, 11:21 PM
Yes, great thread. There are many wonderful contributors to PT, but there is only one Richard :) (and no, I'm not going to say 'thank goodness' ;)) This place is all the richer for having you here.