PDA

View Full Version : Special wishes for Phred, Cinder & Smoke

lbaker
12-24-2003, 07:45 AM
For all you have done, supported, loved, prayed for and just being around for - and SO MUCH FUN TO LISTEN TO! I, and I know everyone here at PetTalk, appreciate & adore you and wish you the most peaceful and joyous holiday season and the best of a gentle new year.

Pam
12-24-2003, 07:50 AM
I too want to send my very best wishes to you to Phred. I know that Christmas is a little sadder without Grandma but she has the best seat in the house now where the REAL party is taking place -up there in heaven where all of our loved ones, (both furry and hooman) who have gone before, are celebrating! Bella, Ripley, Trevor, Andy and I all send along the very best to you and yours! :)

ramanth
12-24-2003, 08:33 AM
Phred, Cinder, and Smokey (and Boots!), are the best!! Kia and I say so. :D ;)

lbaker
12-24-2003, 08:39 AM
OH BOOTS! I'm so sorry dear... didn't mean to forget Magic Cat Extrordinare... may your stockings be filled with catnip, milky bones and NO KLAM JUZ :p ;)

Vio&Juni
12-24-2003, 08:45 AM
Without you, guys, Pet Talk wouldn't be the same!
We love you!

gini
12-24-2003, 10:41 AM
I wonder Phred if you realize how many lives you have touched. Many a time I have sat here with tears running down my cheeks as I read the prayers for one of our own from Cinder and Smoke.

There is no doubt in my mind that God stops everything He is doing to listen to the purity of your prayers - and answers them.

Cinder, Smoke, Boots, I hope Santa fills your stockings with some of your favorites.

Phred, I wish you good health, a great deal of happiness this Christmas, and know that ALL OF US love you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

mugsy
12-24-2003, 11:34 AM
Phred does take the lead when it's needed!!! You're the best Phred! Hugs to the kidz!

Freckles
12-24-2003, 11:38 AM
A very Merry Christmas to phireman Phred and the phurkids.
I always appreciate Phred's ability to post positively. :)

Cincy'sMom
12-24-2003, 11:47 AM
Merry Christmas Phred!!! So glad we have gotten the chnace to meet you and the pups. You are guys are the best!!!

slick
12-24-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by gini
I wonder Phred if you realize how many lives you have touched. Many a time I have sat here with tears running down my cheeks as I read the prayers for one of our own from Cinder and Smoke.

There is no doubt in my mind that God stops everything He is doing to listen to the purity of your prayers - and answers them.
Gini took the words right out of my mouth. There's really nothing more I can add to this, except....

See you at the New Year's Party!!!!!

I want to try this Klam Juz :D :D :D

micki76
12-24-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by gini

Cinder, Smoke, Boots, I hope Santa fills your stockings with some of your favorites.

Phred, I wish you good health, a great deal of happiness this Christmas, and know that ALL OF US love you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Exactly. Thanks Phred, Cinder, Smoke, and of course Boots! :D

moosmom
12-24-2003, 12:11 PM
Phred is one cool dude! Not only can he put out one hell of a fire, but he's TOP DOG when it comes to makin chocka chip cookeez.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

MARRY ME PHRED!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-24-2003, 01:34 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS PHRED, CINDER, SMOKE AND BOOTS!!!
I HOPE SANTA FILLS ALL YOUR STOCKINGS WITH ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS!!!!!:D

tatsxxx11
12-24-2003, 01:45 PM
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you dear Phred, Cinder, Smokey and Bootz man!:) Your kindness, help and support, your touching and hilarious "Cinder and Smokey tales" and most of all, your loving, heartfelt prayers, direct to God, define all that is good and special about Pet Talk! We love ya!! Sandra, Cody, Star, Mr. B, Oliver, Moon and Rosie!:)

Corinna
12-24-2003, 02:22 PM
Merry Christmas to the 4 of you . You have no idea how you guys have helped me get though some tough stuff the last
couple of years . Thanks for your stories and wisdom.

Cinder & Smoke
12-24-2003, 04:03 PM
THANKS fur allua Kind Wurdz!! :)

Dad's eyez were leekin purdy hard when he gots to da bottom...

So Here's our *wishez* fur ALL our Pet Talk Fur & Skin Buddiez -

EBBERBUDDIE
Have Yurselves a
HAPPIE :) HOLLIDAY SEASON,
A Verrie MERRIE CHRISTMAS,
anna HAPPIE
New Year!!!! :D

Our
Bestest *Wishez*
to Wun an ALL!!

An LOOKit who Dad caught wiffa kamra...

Boots, da Kat, sez...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/p5a4ba579f6c4da81b284e17c8b3423fc/fa358af3.jpg
HO HO ~ Hum BUG! ;)
He onlee hung around fur Wun *Snap*!

Cinder sez... http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/pb1d7c407cd98e2ed8fe4bc5f19703aa6/fa358aed.jpg
HO Ho Ho ~ Now, Where's my Biskit!?

And Smokey sez... http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/p9cb7f5ca8dfb31720cf32b86db2fdd17/fa358ae9.jpg
I AM *smilin*, Dad! ;)

We otta show all da "out takes"...

Hey Moo Kat ~
Wee'z sorta wunderin ~ Kan yur Mom cook??
Iffin she kan, mebee we kan Make a *Deal*. ;)

MEMBUR, FurrPups ~
Dat Guy inna Red Suit krawlin outta da fiur place tanite izint
"takin yur stuff" - He's Haulin IN *Prezintz*!!

MERRIE CHRISTMAS!!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey, Boots, an Dad

RICHARD
12-24-2003, 04:08 PM
Best wishes right back at you.

Thanks for putting in the good words to the man upstairs for us all during the year.

It sure means alot to everyone....

:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-24-2003, 04:36 PM
Let's hear it for Phred, Smoke, Cinder and Bootsie Cat!

HONESTLY, though Phred--

PetTalk WOULDN'T be the same without you guys!

I admit it, I'm with the rest of you guys.. I cry when I read the prayers from Cin and Smoke...

jenluckenbach
12-24-2003, 04:37 PM
OH...OH....I want to add a few good wishes for you all too.
*raises hand**
If you ever get in my neck of the woods, the pups can come for a free groomin' compliments of ME!!!!!!! (and don't forget, I do CATS too) ;)

ChrisH
12-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Phred, you are simply the best, and I wish you a very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!

Love and hugs to you, and, of course, Boots, Cinder and Smokey.

Chris, Bob and Ebby

zippy-kat
12-24-2003, 05:49 PM
To one of my long time buddies, favorite doggie-dad, and (sometimes :D ) partner-in-crime:

http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/tofisher/zippykatxmas.jpg
{{from Zippy, Kissiekat, & Hyper Piper}}

lizbud
12-24-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
Without you, guys, Pet Talk wouldn't be the same!
We love you!

Truer words were never spoken.:D :D

Wishing Phred, Cinder,Smokie & Boots the Peace & Joys of a
wonderful Christmas season. You are one of a kind and a real
treasure to Pet Talk. :)

carrie
12-24-2003, 06:09 PM
Phred - you have been around here as long as I can remember and yet I can't remember a post you have made that was ever misunderstood, taken the wrong way or could of been in any way. You have a gift for getting to the heart of people, saying the right thing at the right time and of giving comfort, encouragement and hope. You are a precious being and you are appreciated more than you know. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Carrie xxxx

Cinder & Smoke
12-24-2003, 10:03 PM
THANKS, Gang!! :)

Y'all know how to make a guy feel

All Warm & Fuzzy Inside! :D

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to All!

Niterz!!

/s/ :) Phred

Karen
12-24-2003, 10:38 PM
We love you, Phred and Cinder, Smokey and the not-often heard from Bootz! Merry, furry Christmas!

trayi52
12-24-2003, 10:55 PM
Merry Christmas Phred, Cinder, Smoke and Bootz!! I alway get such a kick out of reading all of your post, I can hear your voice in my head when reading them, though I have never heard your voice, I guess I just let my imagination fill in the voice.

You give so much joy, to everybody here. I haven't been here that long, but I always look forward to reading your post. I love your prayers, which seem to work so many miracles.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Tray

shais_mom
12-25-2003, 01:31 AM
Yup I just stand to repeat everyone!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PHRED!!!

and YEAA a pic of BOOTS what did you do drug him with clam juice?
;)

cloverfdx
12-25-2003, 06:20 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS PHRED, CINDER SMOKE AND BOOTS

WISHING YOU A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY AND HAVE A WONDERFULL NEW YEAR

momoffuzzyfaces
12-25-2003, 02:33 PM
What adorable Santa's helpers! I hope he was EXTRA GOOD to them this year!:D

lovemyshiba
12-25-2003, 05:48 PM
Wonderful pictures Phred!!!
My mother-in-law has her own "Boots"--they look similar!!!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas--no one deserves it more!!!

K9karen
12-25-2003, 11:51 PM
You're an awesome hooman be-in Toots! Love ya bundles! {hugs} to Smoke, Cinders and Bootsie too!!

Vio&Juni
12-26-2003, 01:31 AM
Is it the first time I see Boots' picture???

Phred, you owe use pictures of Boots more often, like at least once a week. He's a VERY handsome kittykat!

Albea
12-26-2003, 11:30 AM
Cinder, Smokey and Mr. Boots, I hope you had a very merry Christmas, with lots of treats.
And to you, Phred, best wishes for a happy new year, with many thanks for being the great person you are and for the support you have given everybody throught the years.
Love from Carina and Alicia.:)

Cataholic
12-26-2003, 11:31 AM
I must echo Gini's sentiments! Not only is Phred 'here' at PT, on the forums, but, I happen to know for a fact he is running lots of things 'behind' the scenes too!

Thanks for all you do, for all of us!

Fondly,
Johanna

tatsxxx11
12-26-2003, 03:34 PM
Had to come back to tell you guyz that we loved your Xmas pics!!:) Now, we want to see the entire shoot!:D

Cinder & Smoke
12-27-2003, 01:40 AM
:D

Hope EBBERBUDDIE had a GREAT :) Christmas!!

WE sure Did!!! :)

An Dad took sum *SNAPS* >>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p82c1fdf7da8b295f90d7e4adb67d9f48/fa2e46ee.jpg

We *posted em here on a GENERAL Thread...
"Cinder, Smokey & Boots ~ Christmas **PIX**" (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=574096)

Or you can see the Whole Album here...

Album = Christmas with the FurKids (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288217101)

Please *Enjoy*!! :D

mugsy
12-27-2003, 02:50 AM
Beautiful furkids!! Now we just have to get some with you in them Phred. Find a likely victim and have them take the picture while you pose!!

lizbud
12-27-2003, 01:39 PM
I loved these pictures of Cinder,Smokie & Boots.:D

You have the most beautiful furkids.:) Looks like they all
enjoyed their Christmas presents too. Terrific pics.:)