PDA

View Full Version : Rusty

sasha the cat
12-24-2003, 07:15 AM
Mew, meee-ooow! KatMa & I are so happy, Rusty that your story has a happy ending. Imagine leaving little kittens in a sticky, zipped up duffel bag.! The person who did that to you and your siblings -- KatMa would like a go with them!

I was an abandoned pregnant little calico who found my KatMa. I presented her with 5 little ones maybe one month later. She was feeding & caring for me, looking for a home for me. KatMa placed my babies in good homes. I am Queen of the Palace, living with my KatMa & Paw-Paw who makesure everything is pussy-purrfect, and they love me so much! You and the Spotmeister are so clever...we checked out your website. Awesome!

Rusty, please give your MeowMommy & Purr~Pa-Pa lots of hugs & kisses from me. I know my KatMa says we kitties are angels, but I do believe, purrrrrrr, purrsons like your purrents are the greatest, truly they are angels. Mew, cutie-pie Rusty, have wonderful holidays with Spot & purrents.

http://users.pandora.be/ourcats/smilies/xmasnewyear/1.gif
http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/full/ap/3029492/chanukahlights.gif

smokey the elder
12-24-2003, 07:49 AM
Rusty, what a great story! I'm so glad your meowmie opened her heart and home to you. You should meet Edwina; she also likes wearing hats and is very photogenic.:)

catmandu
12-24-2003, 08:48 AM
Now there is one Cute Elf , who will make sure all the cats get a gift. Found Cats meow!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Rusty
What a handsome Christmas Eve Day, Cat of the Day you are! The happy ending to your story makes the day perfect. I wonder though, just by the tiny glow on your sweet nose, if you have been sampling the egg nog on the sly? I hope Santa is extra good to you, sweetie!!!:D

tatsxxx11
12-24-2003, 01:25 PM
Congratulations Rusty!!! What a precious and patient little Elf you are!:) You're simply adroable; I could swear your nose is all aglow, just like Rudolph:D Yes, you and your siblings surely did have a tough start in life. But as you say on your website, life sure is good in your neighborhood!!! How very loved you are! And aren't you and brother Spot two talented felines. You've done a fabulous job on your website! (I see you look just as fetching in your Hawaiian lei as you do in your Santa hat:D) I hope you and your family have a very merry day celebrating the season AND your much deserved Cat of the Day honors! Hugs and purrrs to our precious Christamas Even Cat of the Day from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

kittenwhiskerz
12-24-2003, 01:25 PM
Hi Rusty, How beautiful you are! Congratulations for being our wonderful COTD. You are perfect for Christmas Eve! Wait for Santa by the fireplace tonight. I'll bet some tuna or maybe shrimp will be coming your way soon. Merry Christmas Rusty! :)
Darrolanne from California

Bari_d
12-24-2003, 03:03 PM
What a great guy you are...loved your web page! You're a special boy - catgratulations on being today's Christmas Eve Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and Christmas purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Dan Holder
12-24-2003, 03:15 PM
That's quite a guy. He's doing a Santa and a Rudolph impersonation at the same time. After beating the slim chance he would ever have a life at all, every day is special for Rusty and his family.

lizbud
12-24-2003, 03:59 PM
Hi Rusty,

You are a beautiful kitty & I'm so glad you found your loving
forever home. Although you don't look quite to pleased to wear
your Santa hat, you look great in it.:) Congratulations on being
chosen as today's CAT OF THE DAY. Hope you & siblings have a
very happy Christmas.