PDA

View Full Version : We've kind of set a date :)

Moose
12-23-2003, 10:50 PM
Like I said..kind of.

Josh and I have been talking for a few days now and have decided to set the date for our wedding sometime next summer. We would really love to either have the ceremony on the beach around here...but who knows. I'm afraid to set any date because I know the second I set it, the clouds will hold all the rain until that specific day. ;):p

I know, not too interesting...but I figured I should keep you guys updated. :D

Karen
12-23-2003, 10:53 PM
Nonsense! Pick a date, and we'll all start wishing for good weather for you! Have a "Plan B" and it's sure not to rain!

Moose
12-23-2003, 10:57 PM
Thanks, Karen. ;) You guys better wish hard. :p

We haven't decided for sure yet, but I would like 'Plan B' to have the ceremony be held at my church...but who knows, Josh and I haven't really discussed it too much into detail. Although...I've had every detail planned out since I was a little girl. ;):o:p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-23-2003, 10:59 PM
It would be great to have it on the beach! :D

When I went to Hawaii last summer, my dad and I were watching a wedding that was held on the beach. It was really nice, just as the sun was going down. :) Of course, they all stared at us wondering why we were watching *their* wedding. :o

Good Luck with the plans! :)

Moose
12-23-2003, 11:02 PM
lol Jules :D Thanks for the luck, I'll definitely need it when I start planning...thank God I'll have PT and Moose to relieve all the stress I'll be under. :p

I really wish I could invite all of you guys at PT...anyone feel like making a trip down to Key West next summer?? :D;):p

Dogz
12-24-2003, 09:48 AM
I would love to come to your wedding.;)
I think a wedding on the beach sounds lovely, at least you *kind of* have a plan! Good luck, and hopefully you have good weather!

Moose
12-24-2003, 11:23 AM
:D Me too, Emma...me too. I'll keep my fingers crossed :p lol