PDA

View Full Version : Old Dog, New Tricks? Pic

dukedogsmom
12-23-2003, 09:44 PM
This was so funny. I was trying to balance a treat on Duke's nose like KayAnn gets her dogs to do. I think I could do it if I kept trying. Duke was trying to eat it as it was on his nose and he had this funny snarl. I took this as the treat was falling off.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/funnyface.jpg
And here's a great pic I took after that. He's such a good boy. I went to Pet Supermarket tonight and got him some presents. He'll be a happy dog tomorrow.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/pictureperfect.jpg

Dogz
12-23-2003, 09:50 PM
Wow, that's a great picture! I am sure Duke will get that trick down in no time.:)

The second pic did not show up for me.

kingrattus
12-23-2003, 09:51 PM
heheh silly looking puppy :)

I tried that with Cadeau & she nearly bit my fingers off (shes food crazy, doesn't mean to bite, but she just wants the food too baddly)

Moose
12-23-2003, 10:36 PM
lol Duke you are such a cutie! :D Great pics, Val! He looks SO handsome in that second one!

RobiLee
12-24-2003, 07:15 AM
Hehehe...Duke looks super mean in that first pic. Hubby has been working on that trick with Katie also. No luck yet. Have to keep working on it.

Duke is so handsome in front of the tree. Great picture!

Have a Merry Christmas Duke and Valerie!!

Robin :)

clara4457
12-24-2003, 07:28 AM
What a beautiful picture of Duke and the tree. I envy you that you can put the gifts under the tree. Mine are sitting on a table because both of my pups have the saying "If it is on the floor - it's mine!" ;)

Kfamr
12-24-2003, 07:36 AM
Duke if you need any help, i'm sure Simba will give you tips when you come over this weekend! You'll have tons more gifts too :D

Valerie.. I so can't wait to give you your gift... My mom says you're going to cry when you see it.

*hugs for Duke* until I can give them to him this weekend. :p

pitc9
12-24-2003, 07:38 AM
Duke.... your the man!!!

I'm sure after some lessons from Simba, you'll be a pro!!

primabella
12-24-2003, 09:27 AM
Aww so cute! And Duke is so handsome in that last pic. :eek:

K9soul
12-24-2003, 09:44 AM
Awww, I had to laugh at the first one of course. His nose is twitching toward the treat. You have to just wonder what's going through his head lol.

The second one is wonderful. He looks so regal and content, and your tree is gorgeous!

Have a wonderful Christmas Val and Duke, and I want to see pics of the visit with Kfamr and all the doggie presents!

tatsxxx11
12-24-2003, 02:20 PM
That first pic really gave me a laugh! Ferrrrrrrrrocious Dukester!;) The second one is simply beautiful! What a great shot of handsome Duke and your very lovely tree!