PDA

View Full Version : xmas pics

kingrattus
12-23-2003, 09:41 PM
These were taken less then a week Max was murdered. But I love the pics soo much, I'll share them.

Me, Max & Santa (Santa was a girl, hehehe).
http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album145/dec_7_2003_013.sized.jpg

http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album145/dec_7_2003_004.sized.jpg
Oh crap, its one of the few time I've looked at pics of Max since the horrible day, I can't show the rest right now, I'm baling my eyes out & can hardly see. I'll rtry again later.

dukedogsmom
12-23-2003, 09:53 PM
What in the world are you talking about?? I thought Max was with a guy. You need to let us know what's going on.

delidog
12-23-2003, 09:53 PM
Excuse me for asking,but...what do you mean..."Max was Murdered!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
This is the first I am Hearing....believe,I feel for you......But This is All news to me!!!!

Please Explain:

kingrattus
12-23-2003, 10:03 PM
Dogz posted his murder story awhile ago. give me a bit gotta find it.

Heres the link Murder story :( (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39864)

Moose
12-23-2003, 10:28 PM
Cute pictures...although I still don't understand the whole deal with his "murder." :confused:

Dogz
12-23-2003, 10:29 PM
Those pictures of Max, are just gorgeous. I am so sorry to hear about him, and my thoughts and prayers are with you. --hugs--
Great pictures. Thank you.

Dogz
12-23-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Moose
Cute pictures...although I still don't understand the whole deal with his "murder." :confused:

The whole story is posted in the link that Jess posted. You may have to browse through it, because some more explaining was done later in the thread.

Moose
12-23-2003, 10:34 PM
I've read the thread a couple times...but I still just don't understand. Maybe I'm having multiple blonde moments? :o:p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-23-2003, 10:40 PM
I've read the thread a couple times...but I still just don't understand. Maybe I'm having multiple blonde moments? :o:p

Jess's mother took Max to vet and had him put to sleep under a different name, because of old age, without Jess's consent.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. :o

kingrattus
12-23-2003, 10:48 PM
I don't know if I said this before, but I had been given very wrong info from the vets office, Max wasn't there, he was brought to a diff town & put down there under his name & the vet knew he wasn't my moms, cause my mom did tell them that & they never checked for a chip & they killed him anyway. I don't know if I'll be able to save up enough $$ to go to court, but I really want to sue the vet.

Moose
12-23-2003, 10:54 PM
Oh...kay? It just seems odd, though, that even though the vet knew Max wasn't your mom's that they still euthanized him. Something just doesn't connect up in here...-->points to head<--

Karen
12-23-2003, 10:57 PM
What sweet pictures of Max. Love him forever.

kingrattus
12-23-2003, 11:01 PM
The vet just wanted the money (thats what I think anyways), well the law suit is gonna be really big. I'm gonna sue for everything, right from the day we bought him, all his vet bills, all his food, toys, leashes, time he would have been alive (including food, vet bills, etc.), emotional stress (which is alot), gas, burrial, more gas & more vet bills & more emotional insanity.

I'm not to sane right now, I'm a big jumppy, snappy & can hardly remember a thing :( its affecting work too, I made manager 3 days before Max was murderered & the was an xmas rush none stop for 2 weeks & all the paper work is messed up, lost, its such a horrible mess :(

xmas is ruined, I'm gonna sleep through it, my family hates me cause I hate my mom, I'm just a very sad, angry, broken harted person. :(

& worst of all it would have been Max's 10th b-day tomorrow :(

Moose
12-23-2003, 11:04 PM
Don't let this ruin your holiday...or the rest of your life. I understand how hard this must be, but you need to be strong for Max and what your trying to stand up for. Don't get down on yourself or life...and give your mom another chance. It's Christmas...anything can happen. :):) Smile :)

Amber
12-23-2003, 11:06 PM
cute ole Max

KYS
12-23-2003, 11:07 PM
Beautiful, cute pictures of Max. He will be in
our hearts forever.

tikeyas_mom
12-23-2003, 11:08 PM
:(:(.. max was such a sweety

kingrattus
12-23-2003, 11:13 PM
My mom has run out of chances. I thought the chip would have saved him, because my mom killed 10 of my rats 2 yrs back, but I had no choice but to let mom take in Max, cause I would have had to put him down if she wouldn't take him. I was stuck inbetween a rock & a hard place & I thought the chip was the answer, but I was wrong. I hate vets & the chip, I really hate everything right now, but I'll never forgive mom for this. Max was my baby & he was such a good boy & soooo didn't deserve this, he was too good to go this way. He wasn't a pet either, he was family, he was my baby, & I wish I never went to college, cause I wouldn't owe 15k & be stuck in this hell hole. arrgg I'm so hatful & I don't like it.

Moose
12-23-2003, 11:18 PM
I wish I could help you...but I don't know what else to say. You seem pretty set with disliking your mom forever...but I really think that is a mistake. :(

tikeyas_mom
12-24-2003, 10:42 AM
I wish I could help you...but I don't know what else to say. You seem pretty set with disliking your mom forever...but I really think that is a mistake. :(

i know for a fact that if my mom killed all my rats, then killed my dog a couple years later without my knowledge, I would never forgive her.. :eek: .. thats just EVIL... :mad: :mad: ... JMHO

K9soul
12-24-2003, 10:48 AM
That was quite a betrayal though Moose, I can't help but understand the feelings there.. It's truly horrifying. Can only hope time will help mend some of the wounds but for anyone to lie and betray like that.. I just think I'd have a pretty awful time forgiving that too. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss and the horrible trauma you are going through.

Moose
12-24-2003, 11:25 AM
I understand that it's awful...I'm not that naive. But I just don't want to see someone's Christmas [and apparently, their life] ruined...:(

But whatever...