PDA

View Full Version : Hiya I am new here....

Meggiegirl
12-23-2003, 09:03 PM
I am mum to Sparky, Meg and Felix who are all rescued and are all wonderful (usually!!)

I am happy to have found such a place full of cat lovers like me. I have been viewing pic of the day for years and never realised there was a message board!!! I have been reading a few mesages and am bowled over by the love of cats (and dogs) I have encountered!! Bless you all!

I look forward to being a part of this wonderful place - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all from Glasgow, Scotland xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

Edwina's Secretary
12-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Welcome and Merry Christmas to you and Sparky, Meg, and Felix!

carole
12-23-2003, 09:15 PM
A very warm welcome meggiegirl, I am from New Zealand and have two cats Ash and Lexie,great to see another scot here, I was orginally born there,but have lived most of my life bar six mths in NZ.
I am really looking forward to hearing all about your pets, please post pics if you are able.
I am certain you will enjoy this site, and it will become a helpless addiction,the kind one doesn't really mind having lol.:)

Miss Meow
12-23-2003, 09:35 PM
Welcome!!!

Hope you like it here. It took me a while to find the message board, too! ;)

Have a great Christmas and hope to see more of you soon :)

CatDad
12-23-2003, 10:39 PM
Welcome to PT:D

I am sure that you will love it hear it really is a great palce.:)

I did the exact same thing as you did, I have been looking at the pics of the day for about a year and half and then noticed the pet talk link. After a little lurking I was hooked and started to post. Warning this place is addictive.;)

I am sure you may have noticed, but I will say it anyway, we love pics.:) The more the better. I am looking forward to hearing about and hopefully seeing your fur kids.

jazzcat
12-23-2003, 11:04 PM
Hi, welcome and Happy Holidays!!

I look forward to seeing and hearing all about your furbabies.

You can see my three cats and dog in my signature below. I am also one who took a while to discover the message boards. After over a year of looking at the cat of the day I finally saw it and I've been hooked and happy ever since.

slick
12-23-2003, 11:36 PM
Welcome MeggieGirl!! I'm sure in time you will be as addicted as some of us :D and you may even have to join the 12-step program....

Did I mention that we love to see lots and lots of pictures???

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2003, 11:51 PM
Hi MeggieGirl and welcome to Pet Talk.:D I'm owned by 4 male cats which you can see in my avatar and signature pic. As soon as I found this website, I also found the forum area and have been hooked ever since. I look forward to hearing more about and hopefully seeing some pics of your furkids too.:) Happy Holidays!!!:D

RedHedd
12-24-2003, 12:00 AM
Welcome to PetTalk. As others have stated, you WILL become addicted to this site. I, too, was looking at the POTD pictures for a long time and finally started posting after I lost be beloved Goldie earlier this year. The adventures of my new two are well documented here. PT also led to my purchase of a digital camer which has become yet another new addiction. LOL! It could be worse! no wait! It's bad, but it's a good bad! :D Welcome aboard! Oh yeah, we LOVE pictures! :)

tomkatzid
12-24-2003, 12:34 AM
Welcome Welcome !! It really does feel like home here, glad you joined us. Looking forward to photos.
Happy Holidays !
Katz

AmberLee
12-24-2003, 12:38 AM
Welcome! Glad you found us!

Happy holidays to you and yours.

trayi52
12-24-2003, 02:10 AM
Hey MeggieGirl, Sparky, Meg and Felix , Welcome to Pet Talk, I know you are going to love it here. There are some wonderful people here.

I can't wait to see some Pictures of your furkids, as Bryan(Catdad) said, this place is easily addictive, I guess we need to put up a thread here called Pet Talk anonymous, LOL, for all of us addicted to Pet talk. Ummmm sounds like a good thread to start, anybody?

Anywho, I am owned by 2 cats, Grover and Stubby, 3 dogs, Dana, Buffy, and gaucho, 1 capauchin monkey, 1 cockateil, 1 horse, 1 ferret, and oh yeah, babysitting two chihuahua puppies for my kids. I am a grandmother too, and my name is Willie.

As I said before, WELCOME to Pet Talk!!!!

Willie aka Tray:)

jenluckenbach
12-24-2003, 04:39 AM
Welcome! Looking forward to hearing much more about your kitties!

bisi.cat
12-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Welcome Meggygirl, Meg, Sparky and Felix...and a Merry Christmas...
I am looking forward to hearing more about your felines...and pictures, pleaaaasse!!!

Best wishes,
Sabine and Nellie

catlover4ever
12-24-2003, 10:40 AM
A heartfelt, great big warn welcome to you Meggiegirl, Meg, Felix and Sparky. We are sure looking forward to pictures and stories about each and every one. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year from the Chartier Family (Meg and Mark and the Furkids, Tigger, Smokey, Tucker, Mystic and Abner):D