PDA

View Full Version : ohh, I feel so sick:(

bluekat
12-23-2003, 11:56 AM
I got the flu:( I think I got it from my mom, because she's been sick too. Yesterday I've been lying on the couch for hours, and I had such a huge headache and I was sooo dizzy. I had a fever of like 101 I think. I also didn't eat anything for dinner, I had to take a pill. I hate taking them, they're so hard to swallow:o I kind of choked on it, and after a minute, I threw up. Then I tried going to sleep, but I couldn't sleep that well, I felt very hot.
I went to the doctor's this morning, and it wasn't that serious. I just had to take medicine.
This is going to be my worst Christmas ever:(

slleipnir
12-23-2003, 12:29 PM
Awww, I hope your feeling better really soon :(

trayi52
12-23-2003, 12:36 PM
Well I hope you are feeling much better by Christmas, you still have tomorrow and maybe you will wake up fit as a fiddle.

I hope so, you take care of yourself, and take your medicine the way your supposed to.

I will be thinking about you, you Have a Merry Christmas!:)

dukedogsmom
12-23-2003, 01:00 PM
Well, no wonder you're sick, you're blue! Just kidding. So far(crosses fingers), I haven't gotten it yet. Maybe you'll feel better by Christmas. We're having Christmas tomorrow because I've got to work.

RICHARD
12-23-2003, 01:03 PM
rub yourself down with alcohol....that will help with the fever.....take aspirin and Thera-flu..

that works pretty good!

feel better.

joycenalex
12-23-2003, 06:16 PM
get extra rest, sip some extra fluids, plain water, or with lemon slices, and take it easy for a few days . i can send my mom over with her homemade chicken soup. that works for me. i hope you're better soon

bluekat
12-24-2003, 10:21 AM
Thanks everyone:)

Well, its Christmas eve today, I think I'm getting a little better. I still have a fever though, and it makes me all dizzy.
Now I regret not taking the flu shot.:(