PDA

View Full Version : Where's Catdad????

catcrazylady
12-23-2003, 07:55 AM
I haven't seen anything posted from Catdad in a while. Does anyone know what happened to him? I miss the stories of Bob and Joey. Maybe he posted something about being gone for awhile and I missed it. Just wondering if anyone had any info.

Tonya
12-23-2003, 08:05 AM
Yeah!? I like Catdad, where is he? Hopefully he's just out of town with family or something...

sirrahbed
12-23-2003, 08:48 AM
I have been wondering the same thing!! Where are you Bryan??

CatDad
12-23-2003, 09:24 AM
AAWWWW, it is nice to be missed.:D

I know you just miss the kitties.:eek: I will try to teach them to type and post there own pictures.:)

Anyway, sorry about not letting you all know that I was going to drop off the face of the earth for a while. So you did not miss a post about me being gone for a week. Work just got very busy, very fast and I didn't have a chance to let you all know. Then being the great procrastinator that I am, I had to get my Christmas shopping done. Like always I left it to almost the last minute.

Well, I am almost all done and should be getting back to normal soon. I am at work right now, but I will post pics of Bob and Joey tonight to celebrate my return to a less hectic schedule.:)