PDA

View Full Version : Odie

G.P.girl
12-23-2003, 12:33 AM
you're such a cute bulldog! i love bulldogs and your festive decorations! i envy you being an only child:D :D congrats on being DOTD

Rachel
12-23-2003, 06:19 AM
Odie, what a thoughtful pup you are to want to share your good fortune with others. Your folks have obviously raised you with a loving heart as well as many indulgences. Good to know you are an active boy too and that your are able to kept mom and pop on the move too.

I think there is going to be one special Pet Talker who will be just thrilled to see your smiling face this morning. She has a special fondess for English Bulldogs such as yourself, and I know she will enjoy meeting one as delightful as you. Thank you for being our Dog of the Day, Odie. It is an honor and a responsibility to which you are perfectly suited.

Logan
12-23-2003, 07:33 AM
I think there is going to be one special Pet Talker who will be just thrilled to see your smiling face this morning

That would be me, Odie!!!!! Boy, I got so excited to come say hello to you that I forgot to read about you first, and had to go back and start over!! LOL!!!! What a handsome fellow you are, and definitely you have a heart of gold too. What a special Christmas wish, for all the other animals, Odie.

Have a very Merry Christmas, precious boy, and if you ever want to come visit SC, come on over!!!!! We'd love to meet you in person, and maybe one day, we'll have one just like you!!!

WileysMom
12-23-2003, 07:37 AM
Awesome!
:D :D :D

Daisy and Delilah
12-23-2003, 08:06 AM
You are the cutest thing on earth Odie!!! Our Mom could pick you up and give you a billion kisses. She is laughing with great happiness after seeing you this morning. Your picture and story make her want to get a doggie just like you!!! Wait until our big nephew, Jake's Mom sees your picture. She will go bonkers with happiness! What a very very good little guy you are Mr. Sweetheart. Thanks to you and your wonderful family for your beautiful wishes to everyone. Such a sweet family you all are!! All of us wish you and your family a wonderful, loving, Holiday season also and many many more. Enjoy your big day little fella and big Congrats to you for being our most deserving DOTD. Please don't ever forget what we always say, love your life like we do!!! :) :D :D :)

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

Jax
12-23-2003, 09:26 AM
What a sweetheart you are little Odie! You look so handsome with your Christmas antlers!! We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

Linda York
12-23-2003, 09:52 AM
:D What a doll babie!!!!!! TOO CUTE!!! :D
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day today. :D
You are a little Sweetheart and make the cutest reindeer..............
Merry Christmas.:D

lily dog
12-23-2003, 10:53 AM
What a great looking Bullie! I'm a big bulldog fan and Odie looks like a nice fella. Thanks for posting! ;)

pipersmom
12-23-2003, 11:11 AM
Odie, oh my goodness. You made me smile out loud this morning. You are way too cute!!!! I'd love to kiss your fat little cheeks!

Happy Holidays precious Odie and congratulations on being one of the cutest DOTD's ever!

lizbud
12-23-2003, 01:33 PM
Hello Odie,

You are a little sweetie pie.:D I share your special doggie
prayer sweetheart & you are so kind to think of others. May
your Christmas be an extra special one this year handsome
boy. Many congratulations on being chosen for honors today
Odie baby, as our DOG OF THE DAY.:)

tatsxxx11
12-23-2003, 01:49 PM
Dear Odie, I fell in love the moment I laid eyes on adorable you!:) What a precious boy you are, all decked out in your reindeer attire!:D I'll bet Santa greatly appreciates the extra help what with Christmas just around the corner! And Odie, me and mine would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your sweet, sweet well wishes for all the doggies of the world. Not only are you loving and gentle, but you've also got the biggest heart in doggiedom! I'd like to wish you and your wonderful family a very, very Merry Christmas dear Odie! And heartfelt congratulations on your Dog of the Day honors! No doggie deserves the title more than you! Hugs and kisses to you precious Odie!:)

jackiesdaisy1935
12-23-2003, 03:59 PM
Good Afternoon Odie, my aren't you handsome in your Holiday finery. You certainly put a smile on my face when I saw you, and spoiled you say? No, you are just much loved as all dogs should be. It sounds like you have a great Mom and Dad who treat you with lots and lots of love and I'll bet treats too. lol
CONGRATULATIONS, dear, sweet Odie our Very Best Dog Of The Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

barbara's mommy
12-24-2003, 08:16 AM
Odie!! So happy to have another Bulldog join the ranks of DOTD!!:cool: You are so cute, Barbara just loved your photo. (She would never stand for the headwear though!!)

Congratulations you lucky doggy!!:)

-Barbara's Mommy and Barbara