PDA

View Full Version : [COLOR=deeppink]I got a mouse![/COLOR]

sirrahved
12-22-2003, 07:27 PM
I'm so excited. His name is George. I've never had any rodent as a pet before. Pickles is VERY interested, though!

He was the same way with Nebuchudnezzer (I don't think I spelled it right, but how often will I have to write it?) our betta, but after a few days settled down.

He's a very sweet mouse, likes to be stroked behind the head.

Will post pics as soon as my camera comes in the mail!

tikeyas_mom
12-22-2003, 08:38 PM
miceare very sweet animals, they like having mice company, you should get another one to hosue it with. mice are so sweet, i used to have a mouse named "Sam I am" he was black and white. very sweet indeed. is your mouse a male or female??? females are generally less smelly. cant wait for pics :p

Dogz
12-22-2003, 08:51 PM
Congratulations on the new addition! I wish I could get a mouse.:p I can't wait to see the pictures!

GoldenRetrLuver
12-22-2003, 08:54 PM
If you decide to get another mouse to house with this one, make sure it's the same sex. I used to have mice.....ALOT of them accidently. :eek:

Can't wait to see pictures! :)

green_chameleon_girl
12-25-2003, 11:15 PM
I asked my mom for a mouse for christmas! She said no and that "I" have to many animals! I have a chameleon and the dogs are family dogs cause we all love them so much:D But my sister only has TWO budgies. Im working on making the answer a yes;) Anyways CNGRATS ON YOUR NEW ADDITION:D:D:D:D