PDA

View Full Version : ACLU at it again.

RICHARD
12-22-2003, 03:27 PM
http://www.projo.com/digitalbulletin/content/projo-20031222-aclu.c88c8df8.html

Check out the 'related links' story about the Pink Flamingos.....

Thank god that god has seen it practical to put
overly tight spinchters where they belong.....

;)

mugsy
12-22-2003, 04:08 PM
While I don't think there should be religious anything in a government building, I think the ACLU is just ridiculous. They seem to only be interested in helping minorities. I tried to get them to help Mike with a situation and they basically said, he's a white male...don't ask us. They are awful. Just MHO.

Denyce
12-22-2003, 05:35 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think I could roll my eyes till they got stuck in the back of my head and I still couldn't completely express the complete disdain and disregard I have for the ACLU. American Civil Liberties Union....yea......right....just another bullying, bigoted and ignorant organization trying to hide behind political correctness.

Denyce

mugsy
12-22-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Denyce
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think I could roll my eyes till they got stuck in the back of my head and I still couldn't completely express the complete disdain and disregard I have for the ACLU. American Civil Liberties Union....yea......right....just another bullying, bigoted and ignorant organization trying to hide behind political correctness.

Denyce

Gee Denyce, tell us how you really feel! ROFLMAO :D :D :D

KYS
12-22-2003, 08:37 PM
I agree with you again Mugsy. :)

I think the ACLU "use" to be respected, and a necessity.

I have not respected the ACLU for some time now,
because of their unfair, and ridiculous battles they
choose to defend.
JMHO

Denyce
12-22-2003, 09:09 PM
*LOL* Well Mugsy....after I hit post reply and reread what I had written I just knew someone would ask for my true opinion....*LOL*

Denyce

mugsy
12-22-2003, 09:13 PM
DANG!!! I hate being predictable! lol

G.P.girl
12-23-2003, 12:00 AM
Well richard you didn't have one for "i really don't give a sh**, and i'm sick of lawsiuts over every stupid thing"....but i think it's dumb and people should get over it and just deak with it. if they don't like it they don't have to look. even though i'm not religius i don't sue when i see a church....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: like Denyce said.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RICHARD
12-23-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
like Denyce said.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

can you ask Denyce not to do that with her eyes?

it scares me..

:eek: ;) :)

dukedogsmom
12-23-2003, 08:58 PM
All I get is a screen where you have to register. I didn't want to do that but I get the main part of this story. I cannot stand the ACLU!!!!! They're as bad as PETA. They take things to extremes and it's ridiculous.

CathyBogart
12-24-2003, 12:34 AM
I can't see the article. Aynone with a copy-paste?