PDA

View Full Version : Loverboy pictures.

amoore
12-22-2003, 02:30 PM
I wanted you to see new pictures of Loverboy. He has grown since the last ones I took of him he is the stray cat I take care of. He is very sweet and loving.

Dogz
12-22-2003, 02:50 PM
Very cute picture of Loverboy.:)

Edwina's Secretary
12-22-2003, 03:02 PM
Love the splotch on his nose!

amoore
12-22-2003, 03:07 PM
Loverboy is like his name. He loves to be loved on. My sister willie had a cat that looked like him she named Lover, when she was little. That is where i got the name.

He has a beauty mark next to his nose and mouth. I thought that was cute about him. Kind of like the leading laddies in the old movies.
:D

trayi52
12-22-2003, 03:16 PM
Loverboy just acts a lot like a very layed back fellow. He does have a beauty mark!! And he favors Lover too. He is so cute! Got anymore Pics of Loverboy???

Willie

amoore
12-22-2003, 03:49 PM
I love showing his pictures. He likes his pictures made.

He is a sweet fellow. :)

amoore
12-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Loverboy always wants to play in the wheel barrow, when I'm using it! he will get in even if it is full of dirt or grass clippings. He will stay in it even while it is rolling!:D

jazzcat
12-22-2003, 04:02 PM
Oh he is so cute. Love his markings.

Thanks for the pics.

NoahsMommy
12-22-2003, 04:02 PM
Awww! What a cutie!! I love his black little lips. :)

amoore
12-22-2003, 04:31 PM
Thank you ! In some of the pictures he looks like he has black lipstick on.:)

trayi52
12-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Do you have any more Pictures of Loverboy, I haven't really got to see that many pictures of him, so I say more, more, more!!

amoore
12-22-2003, 05:40 PM
You can see he acts like he enjoys his picture made. :)

trayi52
12-22-2003, 05:56 PM
Now that is really a good picture of him, it is just precious! Look at his little foot between the two boards. I love his coloring, this pic really shows him good Ann. Do you have anymore? Sorry, I just love his coloring and he does make me think of Lover and Henry and Simon. Do you remember them?

smokey the elder
12-22-2003, 06:53 PM
He's just a little ham! Maybe he can have some as a treat.:)

iloverat
12-22-2003, 06:57 PM
He is a beautiful little boy. :) How nice to have such a friendly (and good looking) helper when you're working in the yard.

Steffi N
12-22-2003, 07:16 PM
Loverboy is very handsome. I'm happy to meet another cat with Love in his name.
Does he have a place to go for shelter when it is cold?

trayi52
12-22-2003, 07:37 PM
He's probably like the big guy I have, he loves to go outside and hunt and bring me presents, you know rabbit, bird, rats, moles, and even little chipmonks. When he wants to come in, he scratches at the window and I open the window and he comes in, jumps up on my desk and eats his food. Then he proceeds to go and sleep either on my desk or on the back of the Couch.

Here is a picture of him: He is a natural bobtail. He sure got mad when Grover come to live with us, Grover slept with me, and Stubby growled all night, everytime I woke up, he was growling.
But now he likes her pretty well, and will play a little with her, but not much.LOL.

amoore
12-22-2003, 08:29 PM
He did get some turkey slices for being so sweet. When he hears Tiny and Jojo come out he comes meowing like he is happy to see them. Rubs on them like he loves them, too.

He stays in our barn where it is warm, on a nice soft quilt next to the freezer. He likes that pretty well. He doesn't want to come in our house. He acts like you are putting him in a cage. He goes berserk!

Stubby sounds like Sunny, Sunny doesn't like Loverboy.

Stubby is beautiful. He has that magic color. Give him some head scratches for me.:)

catcrazylady
12-22-2003, 10:49 PM
Loverboy is just so HANDSOME! I love his beauty mark and his black spotch nose!! He sounds like a lot of fun too. What a wonderful kitty!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

catmandu
12-23-2003, 09:14 AM
FANTATSIC! I love your Signature , and what a beautiful Cat , Loverboy is! But all your companions are so handsome! All the Best , and MEEEEOWY Catmas , from you friends at the Found Cat Hotel , where the toys will be a flying through the air.

sirrahbed
12-23-2003, 09:17 AM
What a cute Loverboy!!!

amoore
12-23-2003, 09:38 AM
Thank you everybody! :D :D

Here is the last one I have for now.:)

Vermontcat
12-23-2003, 03:19 PM
Amoore, I love all the photos you posted of handsome Loverboy!:D
He does look a lot like my Samantha. I love his black nose and chin.:)
You reminded me that I haven't posted photos of Samantha in a while. I will see if I have a couple of new ones to post.
By the way, how old is Loverboy? Is he a big kitty?

amoore
12-23-2003, 04:37 PM
Vermontcat, I have been wishing you would post some pictures of Samantha kitty. I really love her markings! Loverboy almost has a heart on his sleeve too. It is not as perfect as Smantha's heart, but it has the shape.

I am looking forward to seeing her new pictures!:) She is such a pretty kitty.:)

I don't know how old Loverboy is. Maybe about two yrs old. He is about 15 pounds. The place he came from has a lot of cats. The lady said I could have him if he stayed. All her cats roam the neighborhood. Most of them are untouchable. He came to us in April of this year. I wanted him so I could get him neutered, and get his shots. We feed all their cats when they go on trips. When they are gone long enough, I tame down as many as I can. She loses many of her cats to coyotes and rattlesnakes. So, even though none of her cats are fixed there are never more than 20 cats there.

I think it is sad that all those beautiful cats have no one to hold them and take their health care and safety seriously.:(

Vermontcat
12-23-2003, 08:38 PM
Amoore, I posted a couple of new photos of Samantha in a new thread.:)
I will work on taking some more new ones this week.

Loverboy is a big boy, he even weighs a pound more than Samantha.
I think it is great that you gave him a good home.
I noticed in one of the photos you posted of Loverboy that it almost looked like a heart on his sleeve like Samantha.
Her heart doesn't show up all the time, only when she sits in a certain way.;)

Meggiegirl
12-23-2003, 08:50 PM
He is so proud and handsome! He looks so wise - wonder what he thinks of the world? You have certainly made his world a nicer place..... xxxx

amoore
12-23-2003, 10:45 PM
Loverboy does wear his heart on his sleeve. He loves everybody.

Loverboy thanks you for the hugs.:)

CatDad
12-23-2003, 11:02 PM
He is a real cute boy.:) I love his markings.

Thanks for all of the pictures.:D

krazyaboutkatz
12-24-2003, 12:29 AM
Loverboy sure is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing his pics with us.:)