PDA

View Full Version : Rizzo would say Merry Christmas...

Twink
12-22-2003, 01:40 PM
. . . but that would take entirely too much effort!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/p270dd08490448d168764a00a9d4d3a09/fa3adb0e.jpg

Wish him luck, though. No, I take that back. Wish US luck!! We're taking him with us to visit both sets of "grandparents" over Christmas. He hasn't been away from home since he came to live with us, so we don't know how he'll react to being in a strange environment. He's usually very easygoing, so I'm hoping for the best. Any pointers?

The only two things I'm worried about are:

1) My Dad's allergies. Now, we volunteered to leave Rizz with the in-laws for the whole week. But he said to go ahead and bring him home. So is it my fault if the man's head explodes? :( :D Have done everything I can to prepare the cat. Feeling a little guilty about that, actually. I figured that the less dander-and-saliva buildup in his fur, the less allergenic he'd be. So . . .

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/p25f6d8394f0a1a2e46ec76c344381ca3/fa3adb10.jpg

Poor little guy. I always forget how tiny he looks when he's wet! Oh well, at least he forgave us pretty quickly. Decided that our laps were good places to dry off. Much to my husband's joy. :rolleyes:

2) My husband has a 6-year-old sister. She's the only kid Rizz has ever been around, and when she comes to visit us, the two of them get along famously. But this is never for three days solid! My poor kitty is going to be worn out!

Anyway, merry Christmas to everyone, and to everyone's kitties and other family. :) I look forward to reading everyone's holiday tales when I get back!

Kirsten
12-22-2003, 01:58 PM
Merry Christmas, little Rizzo! :)

Oh, you're looking so sad with your wet fur! Poor baby!

Kirsten

iloverat
12-22-2003, 02:31 PM
Twink--

I can't wait to hear YOUR holiday tales! :D

Dogz
12-22-2003, 02:35 PM
Good luck!:D

Happy Holidays to you and Rizzo!
Poor baby, at least he forgave you... and got back at you and 'dad'.;)

cutie_chica
12-22-2003, 02:51 PM
How adorable!! Princess Travels well, even on long trips but the down part is she will only use the bathroom in HER litter box so we tug HER box along... its a big one, and fill it up a little bit at rest stops... I think your kitty will be okay, as long as his mommy is with him :D

Edwina's Secretary
12-22-2003, 03:09 PM
Dear Rizzo,

Maybe a nice sweater or a jacket? Maybe a tubetop? That would keep your fur "in place" and be a lot better than a .................................................. ............it is so hard for me to say ................................................ bath!

Sympathetically,

Eddie

Twink
12-22-2003, 03:23 PM
Dear Eddie,

Yes, but the indignity of wearing people clothes goes on indefinitely, while baths are mercifully short. There is one good thing about baths, you know, though it kills me to admit it. I figured out that I can really milk the pitiful-wet-cat thing! We're talking hours and hours of snuggles and yummy treats. I'd recommend it if it weren't so darn . . . bathy!

Rizzo