PDA

View Full Version : Muffin

catmandu
12-22-2003, 08:35 AM
Muffin , you are cute as a Kitten can be , with your Cat Mas hat.And the Found Cats hope that you have as nice a Cat Mas , as we are going to have , as we know that are gift Baskets hidden , in the closet.Meeowy Catmas from the Found Cats!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-22-2003, 12:23 PM
Muffin
How adorable you are in your Christmas finery! I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home and mommy to love too. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too!:D

felinefriend
12-22-2003, 02:13 PM
Oh my, Muffin, you are ADORABLE!!! You are the BEST way to start our week off, and I was honored to see that you share my same city, Scottsdale, Arizona!

You are just too precious and have cheered me just looking at you, on this very hectic Monday at work where I'm feeling so tired, you are my RAY of Sunshine, Sweetie!! Thank You--you really brought on a smile that I needed! You look like a DOLL BABY in your festive outfit too!! Many, many kitties hugs to you!!! :cool: :D ;) :)

tatsxxx11
12-22-2003, 03:24 PM
Hi there beautiful Muffin girl!:) I have to say, for a fiesty former feral girl, you sure were patient and tolerant letting your Mommy dress you up in your holiday outfit!;) Thanks for that Muffin because you sure do look precious; the consummate Christmas kitty!:) Many thanks to your loving and devoted Mom for giving such a deserving feline a paw up in life! What a steadfast bond of unconditional love you two share; best buds for life!:) I'm sure Jake (April 2003 COTD!!!) and Shadow and Patches and the whole family are so very proud to see you honored here today! Congratulations to you beautiful Muffin, our marvelous Monday Cat of the Day! I hope Santa is very, very good to you this year, sweetheart!:)

karlyb
12-22-2003, 04:16 PM
What a pretty kitty you are Muffin! You must love your mom a whole bunch to wear that hat for her! You look adorable in it. I'm so glad you are in a loving home. Please be nice to your siblings; I bet they would love to play with you if you let them. Happy Holidays to you pretty Muffin, and to the rest of your family too!

Bari_d
12-22-2003, 04:35 PM
You really are lovely in your Christmas finery...what a beautiful girl you are. It is a pleasure to meet such a well loved little furrgirl...catgratulations on being today's special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

lizbud
12-22-2003, 06:01 PM
Hello Muffin,

It's great to meet the Worlds Best Cat. :) Might I add, one
of the very prettiest too. You look teriffic in your Christmas hat
sweetheart. Many happy congratulations on being chosen for
honors as our special CAT OF THE DAY. :)

Dan Holder
12-22-2003, 06:51 PM
Yep, she might be a little bit spoiled, but good for her. She's fortunate to have a life, so she's going to make the most of it. And doesn't she look thrilled about her Christmas outfit? Good luck.

LMigliore
12-22-2003, 09:46 PM
What could be more beautiful than a calico cat?