PDA

View Full Version : Luna & Lily wishing you a wonderful Christmas

Kirsten
12-22-2003, 08:33 AM
http://www.tillyschanze.de/xmas.jpg

We would like to wish everybody here a happy Christmas time - and lots of treats and toy mice for the kitties, of course! :)

Our meowmie is sorry she wasn't around lately, but she isn't doing well. For days now, she has very bad problems with a dislocated vertebra in her neck, and she's so much in pain and she can't do much at the moment. We're feeling so sorry for her, but we can't do much to help her.

We hope all the other meowmies and paw-paws are doing better!

Merry Christmas to everyone here,

Luna & Lily ,,,^..^,,,

catmandu
12-22-2003, 08:36 AM
And a MEEEEEOWY CATMAS to Lily and Luna , from the Found Cats!

jazzcat
12-22-2003, 08:38 AM
Merry Christmas Luna and Lily. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card.

I hope your meowmie is feeling better soon. I know that can be very painful and not a fun way to spend the holidays.

catlover4ever
12-22-2003, 09:26 AM
Luna and Lily, thank you for sharing your beuatiful card with us. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the both of you as well. I will keep your meowmie in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

sirrahbed
12-22-2003, 09:30 AM
Tell meowmie thank you for the very beautiful card! Be very good for her because neck problems are VERY painful!! Is she in one of those funny neck things that hang over the door or does she wear a funny collar? Whatever, be very good to her and thank you again for the lovely card!! Blessings to all of you!

Kirsten
12-22-2003, 01:45 PM
Meowmie says "Thanks a lot" for all the get well wishes.

She's a bit sad because she has planned so many things for Christmas, and now it won't be fun for her. She was so looking forward to go to the cinema with her friend from Cologne to see "The Return of the King" again - no idea why she is so crazy about these Lord of the Rings-movies, after all, there are no cats in them - and now she's so in pain...

And no, she's not wearing one of these collars. She wanted one, but the doctor said it's not helpful.

Luna & Lily ,,,^..^,,,

Felicia's Mom
12-22-2003, 03:02 PM
We hope your meowmie feels better soon! Have a very merry Christmas.:)

Edwina's Secretary
12-22-2003, 03:15 PM
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year!

Twink
12-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten

She's a bit sad because she has planned so many things for Christmas, and now it won't be fun for her. She was so looking forward to go to the cinema with her friend from Cologne to see "The Return of the King" again - no idea why she is so crazy about these Lord of the Rings-movies, after all, there are no cats in them - and now she's so in pain...

Luna & Lily ,,,^..^,,,

No cats, perhaps, but the Elves make up for it. Pointy ears, you know. :D

I do hope you feel better soon, Kirsten! And Merry Christmas to you and your two beautiful girlies.

jenluckenbach
12-22-2003, 03:37 PM
Luna and Lilly, your greeting is simply beautiful. Tell your mommie to get better soon, OK?

Steffi N
12-22-2003, 07:25 PM
Kirsten, I am sorry to read that you are in pain and hope that you will be better soon.
That is such a beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing.

BastetsMum
12-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Bastet wishes Luna and Lilly a Merry Kittymas and a purry new year.

Bastets butler wishes kristen a get well (I know that pain well) and a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

Miss Meow
12-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Merry Christmas!

Hope you get well soon, Kirsten.

catcrazylady
12-22-2003, 10:37 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!! What a beautiful card!
Take care of meowmie Luna and Lily! Hope you are pain free very soon and able to enjoy your holidays :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

I too am a Lord of the rings fanatic! Love that movie!!!

iloverat
12-22-2003, 10:53 PM
Thank you, dear Lily and Luna. You two sure make a beautiful Christmas card. I am so sorry that your mommy is in pain. Please give her lots of TLC, with extra cuddles for good measure.

Merry Christmas to all of you and many wishes for the best year yet in 2004.

Briggs and Bobbi

12-23-2003, 02:57 AM
merry Catmas to both of you too!! ,,,^..^,,,
(((((Get well soon, Kirsten!!:))))))

bisi.cat
12-23-2003, 03:36 AM
Dear Luna, Lily and meowmie Kirsten,

we do hope you'll have a lovely Christmas time...maybe the cats curl up around your neck as alive heating bottles?!

I hope you're feeling fine again soon!!!
Merry Christmas,
Sabine and Nellie

P.S. Luna and Lily, there is a cat in the LotR movies...it's in the first part "The fellowship" where this black cat sits on the counter in the "Prancing Pony"...heeheehee:)

Kirsten
12-24-2003, 11:22 AM
Thanks a lot everyone! :)

Our meowmie is doing a bit better now, at least she was able to go to the movies again with her friend yesterday.

Well, Twink, I think you could be right about these pointy ears of the elves, even though it seems meowmie is more into that man who becomes king, Aragorn... :o

And yes, bisi.cat, she now has told us about the kitty in the "Prancing Pony", a beautiful black longhaired... We hope it's at least a boy. ;) And showing him to us is one more reason for meowmie to watch the dvd again. ;)

Again, merry Christmas to everyone here,
Luna & Lily ,,,^..^,,,

Barbara
12-27-2003, 04:21 PM
Luna and Lily, I hope your meowmie is a little better. Our humans will go to the "Return of the King" tomorrow.

We would prefer Aristocats.

Nosekissies from Filou and Tigris.

Kirsten
12-28-2003, 01:54 PM
Yes, our meowmie is doing better now, thanks a lot!

She would like to know how your humans found the movie?

Luna & Lily ,,,^..^,,,

Barbara
12-28-2003, 02:22 PM
Movie: overwhelmed.
Gorgeous.
Simply loved it.