PDA

View Full Version : Some pics my son took yesterday

Pam
12-22-2003, 06:49 AM
Beware! My son bought himself a digital camera for Christmas. Now there is another source of photos from this house. These are the first couple that I rather liked. Hope you do too. :) This is my son-in-law holding Dale and me holding Ripley. I can't believe Ripley and Dale were once the same size (and neither can Ripley! LOL!) :D :eek: Too bad I was wearing a black top. You can't see where Ripley starts and I end! LOL!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/p5ffa08669a97d223a02b2220152b0e38/fa3b9ef9.jpg
And here of course is my pretty girl Bella, resting up from her visit with cousin Dale. :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/pfefd6acd16a48f50b500aa30999e2aeb/fa3b9e6e.jpg

cloverfdx
12-22-2003, 06:56 AM
Lovely pics Pam, i cannot believe how BIG Dale is.

poor Ripley, your play mate towers over you now lil man :D

and Bella so pretty as always.

Thankyou for sharing the pics.

Christiansmommy
12-22-2003, 08:23 AM
Dale is now 74 lbs. He was 70.5 on Monday and 74 on Friday!!!:eek: :eek: HE goes through ALOT of growth spurts. He probably has another 30-40 lbs to go. HE won't be full grown until he is 2 years old.

Believe it or not, Ripley is the boss over Dale...Dale respects Ripley, despite his size :) They are cute together!! :)

Robyn

stacwase
12-22-2003, 08:30 AM
Bella is just beautiful. She looks so serene in that picture.

Christiansmommy
12-22-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by stacwase
Bella is just beautiful. She looks so serene in that picture.

She is pretty :) She probably is relaxing after having the "toddler" Dale in her hair all night...literally!! :D He plays like a puppy, and a big one :) He has toys that look like her ears (big puffy stuffed toys)... so sometimes, i think he thinks, her ears are toys!!! heheheh!!:D But she tolerates his childish ways :) She is a great dog!

KYS
12-22-2003, 06:42 PM
PAM, I love when you posts pics!!
Wow what a size difference between Ripley and Dale.
I love the picture of Bella resting, she looks
so beautiful. I wonder what she is day dreaming about! :)

Pam
12-22-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Christiansmommy

Believe it or not, Ripley is the boss over Dale...Dale respects Ripley, despite his size :) They are cute together!! :)
Robyn

Ripley makes us laugh so much. When he is on my lap if Dale comes to close to me Ripley will lift up his top lip and give Dale a view of all of his uppers! LOL! It is enough to make Dale back up and is so funny to see. When they are both down on the ground they are fine. Ripley just feels when he is in my lap he must protect me from Big Bad Dale. :D

Bella prefers to play with Dale in the yard as opposed to in the house. If Dale starts nibbling on her ears she can run like the wind. Dale just lumbers along behind her trying to catch her but he is no match. They are so much fun to watch with her prancing and galloping and Dale lumbering! :D

Cincy'sMom
12-22-2003, 08:59 PM
Great pictures! All three of the dogs are just gorgeous!

A woman I work with is dog sitting a BMD this week (she's had him since Saturday). First thing this morning she asked if I wanted him for the week...he is on medication for seizures and he "drools so much there are puddles all over the house!" Poor boy got stuck spening the week with a neat freak
:rolleyes: oh well, his poodle cousin will being joining them for Christmas and I'm sure they will have fun together :)

Dogz
12-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Pam- You need to post some more pics of my 2 favorite poodles! They are just too cute! That picture of Bella is gorgeous, what a pretty girl!:D Dale sure has gotten big! I think we need to see some more pics of him too! (That is to you Robyn!;)) Great pics, thanks for sharing them with us!

tikeyas_mom
12-22-2003, 10:14 PM
AWWW so cute!!!!

pitc9
12-23-2003, 12:09 PM
The pictures were wonderful!!!!

My Peanuts
12-23-2003, 01:28 PM
Great pics! I don't see enough of Bella and Ripley. Dale is a handsome boy too! Thanks for posting :D