PDA

View Full Version : Otis

Fuzzy317
02-28-2001, 03:20 AM
You look so handsome. I wish all dads (humans included) helped with the young like you did. You give an example of how all fathers should act.

You are 'Cat of the Day', should be 'Father of the Day' also.

------------------
Recently adopted by 3 cats, a dog, some fish, and my fiancee

tatsxxx11
02-28-2001, 04:03 PM
Otis, you are one big beautiful orange boy with a HUGE heart! What a Dad!! I've never met a daddy kitty who treated his kittens with such love and caring! You are one terrific pick for Cat of the Day. Maybe your human can nominate you for Dad of the Year!!? http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif Did I mention how stunningly gorgeous you are? Love your "full stretch" pose! Yeah for Otis! What a boy. What a Dad! What a Cat of the Day!!!!!

gini
03-01-2001, 01:07 AM
For me, it is the end of a very long work day. But I just had to take a peek into the posts before going to bed. Otis you are so beautiful. Look at the "runways" on your head. I would have a lot of fun playing with those with my fingers to make you purr.

I have never heard of a male being such a good Dad. I hope your humans remember to include you in Father's Day celebrations!!

We are all so glad to meet you and special congratulations on being Cat of the Day!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by gini (edited March 01, 2001).]