PDA

View Full Version : Spot

elliecat
12-23-2000, 04:29 AM
Not only can I see such grace and intellegence in those eyes of Spot but she is also so very beautiful. Great photos of that precious gem!

tatsxxx11
12-23-2000, 04:52 AM
When I saw Spot's pic. I couldn't believe it! It was the ghost of Xmas past! Spot looks exactly like my most precious first kitty, Fritzy. Spot is quite the little cyberkitty! Maybe for Xmas you'll be beamed up to your Starship for your first space adventure! Even if you don't, have a STELLAR Christmas! You're a very special (and handsome!!!) little man! Congratulations Spot! Love your pic. gallery!

Pam
12-23-2000, 06:59 AM
Spot I am impressed with your self control around the Christmas tree! How do you do it? (Your friend, Andy the cat)

Karen
12-23-2000, 09:21 AM
Okay - Pam, you made me tell! See, the other picture that Spot sent was of her biting the tree near an ornament! (It was kind blurry, though, so we just used the "good Kitty" picture)

Pam
12-23-2000, 02:00 PM
Karen, Thank you for posting that. Now I don't look like such a mischevious cat in Pam's eyes. I try to tell her all the time "but Mom, everybody does it!" http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif Love, Andy