PDA

View Full Version : Grrr!! Computer Problems....Again!!

Amber
12-21-2003, 08:36 PM
Ok OK, my computer is a peice of crud. I just had my computer fixed and it was allll better until now! The problem is, everytime I turn On my computer my mouse is frozen! But the screen isnt. Like the stuff will still pop up and all, but the mouse stays frozen. Any Ideas?? I need a >new< computer!
Oh yeah, Im on my dads >good< computer right now:p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-21-2003, 08:38 PM
In the back of your computer, do you have a little cable that plugs in, so the mouse moves? It happened to me today too. I accidently just unplugged the wire when I was downloading pictures, and when I plugged it back in, it worked. :o :p
---->dumb blonde<----- Ahaha.

I hope you figure out the problem!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-21-2003, 08:40 PM
Get a new mouse. Same stuff happened with our computer and it was just because our mouse was a piece of junk.

Amber
12-21-2003, 08:49 PM
Aha! That could be it! Thanks Julie for the idea! And thanks Megan for the other idea!! :)

EDIT: Just went back to check to see if the mouse was un plugged, and yup it was! lol, gosh I may be a brunette, but I feel blonde!!:o :o :o

Thankyou for your help anyways!!
>>Dummy<<:p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-21-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Amber
EDIT: Just went back to check to see if the mouse was un plugged, and yup it was! lol, gosh I may be a brunette, but I feel blonde!!:o :o :o

Told you! :p Hehe. I'm glad it works now! ;)

Amber
12-21-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Told you! :p Hehe. I'm glad it works now! ;)

yup me too!! :D

Kfamr
12-21-2003, 09:37 PM
That's the same thing I was thinking. Either that or it needed to be cleaned. :p