PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys and Indians???

KitKat023
12-21-2003, 04:28 PM
It's like the older 3 are the cowboys(ironically the male's name is cowboy) and the younger 3 are indians, they hide, one will play the bate, running up to one of the younger ones, getting him/her to chase, and running by where their siblings are hidden, the hidden 2 jump out and wrestle around with whoever gave chase, and then they switch. I'd say tag or hide and go seek, but it doesn't quite fit. Sometimes they play king(or queen as it turns out in most cases) of the hill on their scratching posts, climbing up on top and the rest trying to knock the king/queen down so that they can take the throne....

cutie_chica
01-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Thats adorable!! My kitties just place chase! They hit one another and run lol.... :p

Lorraine
01-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Thats cute! My boys played cowboys and indians around the Christmas tree. It started when out of desperation one night around 3 in the morning, I was sooo tired, and I heard the cats
wrestling with the tree, so the only thing I came up with was to grab a sheet, wrap it around the tree, and fasten it with a hair clip. I figured maybe this would prevent the ornaments from jingling around, and would not seem so enticing. Well, I apparatley made a tee-pee for them, and they went even goofier!!

CatDad
01-23-2004, 06:02 PM
I would almost pay money to see that.:D

Bob and Joey play chase. It is really funny to watch it start. Bob will be lying there, and Joey will come up and say hi. Then out of the blue she will take and bat him 3 or 4 times and run. If he doesn't chase she will come back and do it again until he does.

Lorraine I loved your story about the tree.:)

Lorraine
01-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Crazy cats!:D