PDA

View Full Version : Making a sig.??

petlover
12-21-2003, 02:51 PM
I don't need a sig. but how do you accually get started? Do you use a program? If so, can you download it? I think that it would be fun to mess around with it.:) Any info would be greatly appreciated.:D

popcornbird
12-21-2003, 02:57 PM
I use Adobe PhotoShop to make my sigs. Its an excellent software, but very expensive. You might be able to download a demo.........or the whole thing from websites like Kazaa, etc. (which I do NOT approve of because its illegal), but you can buy it at any computer store. It IS quite expensive though. :p

petlover
12-21-2003, 03:09 PM
Isn't there a program called imagestation or something like that? :confused: Can you make sigs off of that? Is it free?

Cookiebaker
12-21-2003, 03:25 PM
You can make simple signatures using Microsoft paint. Find some clipart, crop your pictures, add some text and voila.

I usually use Microsoft Picture It; Ulead photo express; Scrapbook Factory; or Photo Desiree. I don't think you can download those programs, though.

Kfamr
12-21-2003, 05:19 PM
I downloaded Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 from KaZaa. The full version, free.

I'm sure there's updated versions.

Dogz
12-21-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
You can make simple signatures using Microsoft paint. Find some clipart, crop your pictures, add some text and voila.

I usually use Microsoft Picture It; Ulead photo express; Scrapbook Factory; or Photo Desiree. I don't think you can download those programs, though.

I also use Picture It, and Ulead.:)