PDA

View Full Version : Dec. 27th a new camper arrives at Camp VT !

sasvermont
12-21-2003, 12:04 PM
Well, I just could not resist. Another Aby will be here Dec. 27th. Her name is Chloe! She is not related to Miley or Juni but comes from the same household. I cannot wait.

Three is my limit, honestly.

One of the three here, is my Chloe. I just don't know one from the other. See Santa's Helpers, below.

Talk about excitement. Juni will be thrilled to have a real playmate. Miley will have me all to herself again. Winter may not be thrilled, having another furry friend to bother her!

santa's helpers (http://www.highgait.com/page/page/753159.htm)

Merry Christmas!

:eek:

neko1
12-21-2003, 01:08 PM
Another Aby!!! Hooray for you!!!! Cannot wait to see pictures!!!!!:D

Uabassoon
12-21-2003, 01:57 PM
OMG the pictures on the website were just too cute! I can't wait to see pictures of Chloe when she gets to Camp VT. Congrats!

Cookiebaker
12-21-2003, 03:45 PM
Oooooh!!!! Merry Christmas, SAS. What a fantastic present!!!! :D

Just L:eek::eek:k at this face!!

http://www.highgait.com/i/Santa%20Helper/E127_2784s.jpg

slick
12-21-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Three is my limit, honestly.
:D :D Hmmmmm.....seems to me I've heard other PT'ers say that, and now look at them?????????

Congratulations SAS!!!! Can hardly wait to see lots and lots of pictures.

lailamara
12-21-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
Oooooh!!!! Merry Christmas, SAS. What a fantastic present!!!! :D

Just L:eek::eek:k at this face!!

I've been off the boards for several months for various reasons...have been busy catching up and lo and behold what do I see :eek: :eek: . SAS look carefully Chloe is only part Aby...she has monkey paws. Are you tired of living in relative peace and quiet...do you want your house demolished so you can renovate...oh my !Looking forward to pictures...before and after shots preferred. My two have been busy breaking ceramic cat statues and cat objets d'art....sigh....Bodhi turned 2 last week and Maya will be 2 on Christmas Day. Maybe she'll scale the tree to celebrate. Catgratulations on your new pest oops, I mean pet!

Pam
12-21-2003, 04:16 PM
SAS, somehow I knew from the minute that Gabe came to live with you that "3" was your magic number. I think you even remarked once about how much you were enjoying being a 3 kitty home! :) Well gosh, when I visited that link I can understand why you really need #3, but I don't think I could have stopped there. They are all precious!!! I think I would also need #4, #5, etc. HA! Oh dear, another furry Pet Talker will soon make her way onto these boards. I can hardly wait!!! Please tell Winter to take a couple of deep breaths. I am sure Juni will keep dear little Chloe out of her hair! :D Lots of CATgratulations going up in this house over your soon-to-be new Camper! :)

P.S. Let me take this moment to say to your tree, Rest in Peace, dear tree! If you are still standing, you won't be for long! LOL!

Vermontcat
12-21-2003, 04:16 PM
Congratulations SAS!!!:D
Those kittens are just adorable!!!
Now I really have to come up and visit to meet Winter and Chloe too now!
Maybe we can arrange a group visit after the Cat Show on Jan 3rd.
I bet Cookiebaker would like to meet your cuties too!:)

P.S. Thanks for the cute card! I'm sorry that I have been so busy that I haven't been on PT much lately.

krazyaboutkatz
12-21-2003, 04:21 PM
Congrats on your new addition!!!:D I'm sure Chloe will fit in nicely. I can't wait to pics of her. :)

ChrisH
12-21-2003, 04:49 PM
How wonderful!:) :D I can`t wait to see the pictures and hear all about her antics!:)

Congratulations!:D

catcrazylady
12-21-2003, 05:32 PM
Congratulations on the new baby!! I don't think I have seen anything that cute!!! Can't wait for lots of pics!:D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

jenluckenbach
12-21-2003, 06:04 PM
This is SO exciting!!!!!!!!! Wow, but when they are all adults, will you be able to tell who is who?:eek:
Can't wait for the 27th and the newest PT kitty!

Soledad
12-21-2003, 06:05 PM
I am absolutely green with envy. You are so lucky!!!

Cataholic
12-21-2003, 06:25 PM
Good GOD~ I cannot believe it! A new kitty at Camp Vermont! What total excitement! I cannot wait to see everyone's reactionsw! Well, I know Miley might be 'hesitant' at first, but, in time, in time! Congrats!!!!!

BastetsMum
12-21-2003, 06:29 PM
YAY another ABY! YAY another ABY!

You are so lucky Sas!

They are gorgeous!

You know a house full of aby's is a riot!

I am pretty sure thats what their grouping is -

A gaggle of geese, a pack of wolves and a riot of aby's! :D

sasvermont
12-21-2003, 07:40 PM
I will confess that I am doing this mostly for Juni. She is so bored not having an active playmate. Miley is just not up to the task - and Juni is still a kitten, under 1 year old. It will give Miley some peace and Juni some distraction.

I will post pictures as soon as I know which kitty is Chloe! I just cannot wait. You know, it isn't going to be that much of a stretch for me since Juni is still in the kitten stage. I may have to eat my words!

Excitement here at Camp Vermont!

;)

moosmom
12-21-2003, 10:03 PM

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!

Soledad
12-21-2003, 10:23 PM
Oh. My. God.

http://www.highgait.com/i/Santa%20Helper/EGlowie_Kit_s.jpg

Tonya
12-21-2003, 10:41 PM
WoW! They are such beautiful cats! I want them all!

RedHedd
12-21-2003, 11:21 PM
OMG! I wouldn't be able to pick just one! They are SO CUTE! Look at this little one's claws! :eek: http://www.highgait.com/i/Santa%20Helper/E130_3059s.jpg

shais_mom
12-21-2003, 11:26 PM
OMG!! They are precious!!!
Congratulations!! :)

bisi.cat
12-22-2003, 01:03 AM
Wonderful news!!!
That will then be a very merry and unforgetable Christmas!!!

:D :D :D

kimlovescats
12-22-2003, 05:17 AM
Ahhhhhhhh...... I am "green with envy"!!!! How adorable!!!:D

Steffi N
12-22-2003, 07:07 AM
Congratulations Sallyanne on adopting a new baby and Juni on getting a little sister. I can't wait to meet Chloe.
Those pictures are Aby Cuteness Overload :)

catmandu
12-22-2003, 08:41 AM
Now that will be the Best cat Mas gift ever. Aby will give you years of LOVE , and you will never have to look for batteries! Aby , you are a doll , and the Found Cats think you are terrific.

jazzcat
12-22-2003, 08:54 AM
Congrats!!

They are so adorable. I can't wait to see which one is Chloe.

ramanth
12-22-2003, 08:55 AM
Congratulations!!! :D

Can't wait to see pics of the three in action. :)

Vio&Juni
12-22-2003, 09:11 AM
Congrats SAS!

This is the greatest Christmas present! Whichever is Chloe, is beautiful, because all of them are beautiful :)

Logan
12-22-2003, 10:45 AM
What a wonderful Christmas present for all of you, Sallyanne!!!! :) Can't wait to see the real "Chloe" when you get her home!!!! :D

PayItForward
12-22-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
I will confess that I am doing this mostly for Juni. She is so bored not having an active playmate. Miley is just not up to the task - and Juni is still a kitten, under 1 year old. It will give Miley some peace and Juni some distraction.

I will post pictures as soon as I know which kitty is Chloe! I just cannot wait. You know, it isn't going to be that much of a stretch for me since Juni is still in the kitten stage. I may have to eat my words!

Excitement here at Camp Vermont!

;)
Any excuse for another beautiful fur baby ;)

Congratulations on your new arrival...awaiting photos from the 27th Dec 04.

But does that make you a four pet home, with fluffy winter :)

sasvermont
12-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Yes, it will be a four pet household.

I caught Juni doing a "full body tackle" on poor Winter this weekend. Winny just froze while Juni wrapped her four legs around Winny's back. I think she was trying to wrestle with the rabbit. Needless to say, Winny didn't enjoy it.

I hope the Chloe will give Juni a run for her money...and keep her busy. From what I know about Chloe, she likes to groom human hair and is quite talkative. Should be interesting.

I can't wait for Christmas to get here and be gone so I can leave to pick up Chloe. It is a five hour drive each way. Another all day trip.

By the way, Chloe is, as I was told, a kitten that was to be shipped off to Russia but since she has a malformed toe in the back, the breeder will not ship her. I was not on the list for this litter, but since I am on a list, and will be spaying the kitten when it is time, the breeder asked me if I was interested in her. I could care less about a deformed claw. If you show or use the cat as a breeder, you want them to be the cream of the crop. That is what breeding is all about, I think.

Anyway, Ms. Chloe is going to have fun with Juni, that is for sure.

I think I will consider taking my tree down a tad earlier this year.

SAS:rolleyes:

Edwina's Secretary
12-22-2003, 03:13 PM
Those kittens are breathtakingly cute!!!! I think you best take down more than just your tree.... I see mischevious twinkles everywhere!

Twink
12-22-2003, 03:30 PM
These little guys 'n' gals are so cute it's not even fair!!

Winter had better watch out. If Chloe's still this cute when she moves in, she's going to give the bunny a run for her money in the adorable-ness competition!

BastetsMum
12-22-2003, 03:54 PM
Just a recommendation Sas, Bastet came from a multi aby household and one of her friends Prattly had a deformed claw/toe too (it pointed out at a 70 degree angle but into the other toes). We got that claw removed and it eased the problem of having to clip it. If little chloe's toe is bad I would reccommend a declaw of that one toe. It will make your life easier. I am glad she is not being shipped anywhere. :D

jenluckenbach
12-27-2003, 06:05 AM
Today is the 27th...........need I say more???:D

Pam
12-27-2003, 06:20 AM
SAS, I am sure you are already awake and maybe having that first cup of coffee to prepare for your trip. Safe travels to you and I will stay patiently tuned until you return and get some pics posted. Look out Miss Juni - your match is about to arrive! :)

PayItForward
12-27-2003, 06:23 AM
Hope you long journey to pick up Chloe is uneventfull and fast ?!

Awaiting introduction photos in the next couple of days.

Barbara
12-27-2003, 07:43 AM
I am coming back from my Christmas visit at my parents and what do I see: another Aby cutie joining Camp Vermont.

Sallyanne: I am sooooo jealous!!!!!!!!

Lailamara: you are right: this baby has monkey paws:D (and BTW I missed you and Tigris missed Maya).

Sallyanne: take care of all your breakables (including your heart).

Welcome Chloe baby- tonight you should be in your new home:) :D :) :D :) :D

Cataholic
12-27-2003, 07:49 AM
Waiting, waiting, waiting....where is Chloe? Safe travels, SAS!

Do you have a bumper sticker that says, "Precious Cargo"?

Vermontcat
12-27-2003, 09:40 AM
It looks like SAS got an early start this morning since she sent me a PM at 5:30 AM saying she would soon be on her way to pick up her new Aby kitten.:)
She does have to drive pretty far into the Hudson Valley area of NY state but she is probably there with the kittens by now.
It is a beautiful sunny day here in Vermont with clear roads so she should have a nice drive there and back.

SAS, please update us when you get home with your new bundle of love and post as many photos as possible!
I hope I can meet your kitten next Saturday if not sooner, we will make plans later.:)