PDA

View Full Version : Who did you WANT to send a Christmas gift to this year?

Dogz
12-21-2003, 11:41 AM
Who did you want to send a Christmas gift to for Christmas? Did you get to send the gift, or not?:)

I wanted to send to:
Julie
CamCamPup33
Kfamr
wolf_Q

These are the three people I wanted to send to REALLY bad, but I wanted to send to a couple more people too. I only sent out one of the presents, and I feel cheap.:o I am kinda broke.:p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-21-2003, 12:00 PM
You wanted to send MOI a gift? -feels special- :D

Of course I wanted to send EVERYONE a gift, but these are the few I really wanted too.

Amber
Ashley (binka)
Emma
KayAnn
Jordan
Brooke
Cayter
PCB

Moose
12-21-2003, 12:16 PM
Aw, Jules....you wanted to send me a gift? :D:D

As with Jules, I would have loved to send a gift to everyone....but I'm not a rich girl. ;):p

My list-->
-Kayster
-Jules
-Valshizzle
-CamCam

But like I said...if I had the money [and time] to do all that shopping, I would have loved to get something for everyone. :)

Amber
12-21-2003, 12:29 PM
The people who I wanted to send gifts to was:

Jordan
Jynnelle
Cayter
Julie
Emma
Kelsey

Kfamr
12-21-2003, 05:48 PM
My list would be farely long if I named everyone (and their pets) that I'd like to send a gift to.

I sent gifts to:
Anna_66 and her crew
Wolf_q and her crew (plus some for Nebo to share with Lady.)

As well as i'm exchanging gifts when Valshizzle comes to my house the week after Christmas. And hopefully sometimes this week Lauren's bringing Honey over so I can give her, her toys & treats.

I'd would have loved to send gifts to;

Julie (and pups)
BrookieNizzle and Moosie
Emma (and crew)
Karen & Klo
Aly (and fosters & furkids)

And alot alot more..... :( If only we were millionaires.

aly
12-21-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Aly (and fosters & furkids)

AW :D

How bout I send you one of my fosters as a gift? Hehehe!

Kfamr
12-21-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by aly
AW :D

How bout I send you one of my fosters as a gift? Hehehe!

YES! Sterling please! :D :D:p

Dogz
12-22-2003, 03:13 AM
-feels special-

Thanks guys.:D

GoldenRetrLuver
12-22-2003, 11:15 AM
Me too. :)

Psstt....Aly, if you're sending Kay Sterling, can I have Mocha? :D :p

slleipnir
12-22-2003, 11:59 AM
I wanted to send Kay and Sandra something..I actually ment to send kay a bday gift too but never did..-cough- Anyway, if I ever get around to it, it will be -very- late -_- No worries, right? ...

CamCamPup33
12-23-2003, 04:43 PM
<<< Feels extra special! lol :D

I still want to send them out to:
Emma (Dogz)
Brooke(Moose)
Shoe shoe(GoldenRetLuver)
PCB

Yet, I need to babysit more! ;) :p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-23-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
Shoe shoe(GoldenRetLuver)

Pffft...so now it's shoe? Whatever happened to Ju Ju Bean? :p;)

popcornbird
12-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver

PCB

Originally posted by CamCamPup33

PCB

Awww! :D :o You wanted to send *me* a gift? :D You're welcome to send me a pet cockatoo! :D LOL! Just kidding! :p

If I could send a gift to anyone on PT, it would be
Cataholic
Julie (GRL)
Julie (Ally cat's mom)
Emma (Dogz)
Camcampup33
Wolflady
Logan

Maybe a few others. Only problem is.........I can't get permission to send things to people online! My parents think it isn't safe. :( But if I could, you all would have recieved a gift from me a loooong time ago. Not a Christmas gift. A friendship gift. :p He he!

GoldenRetrLuver
12-23-2003, 06:32 PM
Aww *feels extra special* :D

Ok PCB, your Cockatoo will be in the mail tomarrow, just be sure to send *ME* something! :D ;) He he.

popcornbird
12-23-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Aww *feels extra special* :D

Ok PCB, your Cockatoo will be in the mail tomarrow, just be sure to send *ME* something! :D ;) He he.

REALLY? My very own special cockatoo from Ju Ju Bean? :p I can't wait! :D I'll send you another GoldenRetriever! :D Look for her in the mail tomorrow!

slleipnir
12-23-2003, 09:30 PM
I doesn't feel special..no one loves me lol..just kidding ;) I got Kay something tonight, but like I said, it will be -late- I'm sorry :( -hopes Kay doesn't mind-

Karen
12-23-2003, 09:43 PM
Every single one of you! If I were a rich gal ... la-de-da-de-da-de-da-de-da-de-da-de-da-de-dum ...

But your presents would have to wait until I and my gorillas, goats and other helpers shut down all the puppy- and kitten-mills, okay?

(Yes, I meant gorillas, not guerillas!)

Dogz
12-23-2003, 10:07 PM
PCB, you already know I wanted to send you a gift! I told you that.;) Everyone knows where you got your AGP don't they? (As long as I get one in return!:p)

Speaking of African Greys, there is a cute little baby at the pet store in my town. We haven't gotten to take it out yet, but it will be a mission to get to take it out before someone buys it.:p

CathyBogart
12-24-2003, 12:39 AM
I wanted to get somthing for Tikeya's_Mom, luckies4me, and I wanted to get PCB a really awesome 'tiel sized playground we got in at work! :D

green_chameleon_girl
12-24-2003, 03:26 PM
I would send one to

Popcornbird
Tikeyas_mom
Wolfsoul
Amber
PetLover
Foxie11
Karen
Binka_Nugget
GPgirl

And Every Body Else lol

popcornbird
12-24-2003, 03:28 PM
Of course I know that Emma! You told me way before you even made this thread! :p

Awww Wolfchan! That was so sweet! You can really read my mind and pinpoint *exactly* what I've been dying to get, can't you? LOL!

Thanks GCG!

-feels special- :D