PDA

View Full Version : Max

jspence
12-21-2003, 01:26 AM
I am so glad that Max's humans saw the light after he passed away. A close friend of mine once told me following the death of my beloved dog that The Greatest Tribute We Can Pay To A Deceased Pet Is To Give Another Loving Animal A Good Home. I have come to believe in that philosophy; thus, several great dogs have had a good home that might otherwise might not have had a good lot in life. The intense pain of losing a great pet is paled by comparison to the joy they have given us. I wish all animals could enjoy the kind of love that Max experienced.

smokey the elder
12-21-2003, 08:24 AM
I'm sorry that Max went to the Rainbow Bridlge, but glad he was such a good kitty for you. My Smokey, who arrived there 3 years ago, would like to play with you, Gigi and all the RB kitties.

nononicki
12-21-2003, 11:10 AM
What a fine looking Santa...Great Tribute to a great furry fellow:) :)

The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma & Minnie-Me.

tatsxxx11
12-21-2003, 11:19 AM
To the family of dear Max. My heart breaks when I think of you losing your "first born," your beautiful and beloved kitty Max. What a very precious boy he was, so handsome in his little Santa hat.:) For sure that is a picture you will treasure forever. And I know so well the great emptiness you felt at his passing and how deeply you miss him still. But I do hope that the many wonderful, cherished memoires you hold in your heart, the many years of love and devotion he shared with you have helped to ease the sadness. You were truly blessed to have known such a special love. And what better way to honor the memory of your best furfriend than providing a warm and wonderful forever home to two such deserving kitties as Vlad and Sealy. What a loving tribute:) Yes, I'm sure Max would approve! And no doubt he is looking down upon you today from the Rainbow Bridge, so very proud to see his mommy honoring him here today as our very, very special Sunday Cat of the Day:) Play happily at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Max, until that day you and your family are together once more:) Love, Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Frostfrog
12-21-2003, 02:41 PM
Long live the memory of the beloved Max: and may the "bad child" be made better not only by those memories, but by the wise instructions of Vlad and Sealy.

This has been hard to type, because I have had to do so while the second black cat - the one who entered my life after the original, irreplaceable, black cat exited it - crawled about on my shoulders, upper arms and chest.

lizbud
12-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Dear Sweet Max,

What a wonderful picture to remember you by Max. Such a
sweet kissable face.:) I'm sorry that you're gone, but am very
glad to hear that you had many loving years with your people.
It is an honor to have met you & honor you as our special
Sunday CAT OF THE DAY.

kohala
12-21-2003, 10:19 PM
In Idaho, Dadcat always refers to the ranch as "the kingdom of Max" in memory of his beloved uncle (who practically raised him and taught him most of the values he holds dear to this day). It looks like your Kingdom has also lost it's beloved Max, but the legacy will always live on.
God Bless -

krazyaboutkatz
12-21-2003, 10:47 PM
This sure is a wonderful tribute to Max. He sure looks cute in his Santa hat.:) I'm so sorry for your loss. Just remember he'll live in your heart forever. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

catmandu
12-22-2003, 08:32 AM
That is such a wonderful picture of Max , in his santa Hat. And I will bet you Nutro to science Diet , that when there is A Cat Mas party for the Kittens at the Rainbow bridge , Max will be handing out the treats.Bless his memory.