PDA

View Full Version : i'm so exicited

G.P.girl
12-20-2003, 10:40 PM
my dad is coming to stay with us for Christmas! he just left the airport and he's on his way here. he'll be here in an hour or so....he lives all the way in Oman and he last came to vivsit in september. my mom's boyfriend isn't too crazy about him coming though. but he does't mind really...:D

Tonya
12-20-2003, 10:52 PM
That's cool! That also shows what a great mother you have to make that sacrifice. She's putting her children before her boyfriend which is what all moms should do. Where is Oman?

trayi52
12-20-2003, 10:53 PM
I am happy that you are going to get to see your dad and spend Christmas with him. That will be a great Christmas gift! How long is he planning on staying?

Have a great time with your dad!

popcornbird
12-20-2003, 10:54 PM
Wow! Your dad lives in Oman? :eek: (Tonya, Oman's a country in the Middle East, next to Saudi Arabia and UAE). Does he work there? I'm so glad to hear you get to see him soon again! I can't imagine living that far from either of my parents! Enjoy your time with your father! I'm sure you must be VERY excited!

G.P.girl
12-21-2003, 01:43 AM
yeah he just moved there, he works for Sprint. i think he's staying for about a week. he's here now we're just hanging out talking now. we're planning stuff to do while he's here. we might go innertubing in the snow.:D

Rio and Me
12-21-2003, 03:45 AM
Wow cool, your lucky to have parents that can get along together.
I havnt seen my dad in months, I think his new girlfriend is controling him, no xmas card or nothing, I dont know were he lives so its up to him.
Ky and Rio

G.P.girl
12-21-2003, 01:10 PM
i hate that when new girl/boyfriends try to control the parent in to not talking to thier familes and stuuf. my parents get along really well they are friends and they used to go to the clubs together when we lived in Hungary. but her new boyfriend is ok, he used to be my dads best friend, so theres alittle tension.....:)

amoore
12-21-2003, 04:21 PM
G.P.Girl, I am happy your dad is getting to visit you. I hope you have a wonderful time.
I am glad that your family loves you enough to be able to do things like that. You are a sweetie, so how could they not love you?:)