PDA

View Full Version : my dog journey died

Kitty_talker9203
12-20-2003, 10:07 PM
My dog Journey died:( I miss him so much my little angel is up in heaven now. But still down here next to me. I miss him so much he had cancer:( and one night he couldnt lift up his head so we all kinda new he would not make it the next day:( At least he is in a good place now.:( :(

Tonya
12-20-2003, 10:29 PM
I am sorry to hear that, Kitty. Journey is waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge. I'd love to hear about him and see pictures if you feel up to talking about him.

trayi52
12-20-2003, 10:43 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, but he is in a better place now, Rainbow Bridge.

I too, would like to hear stories of Journey and see some pictures, when you feel like talking about it. It is hard to lose a beloved pet. Sorry for your loss.

Tray

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-21-2003, 06:26 AM
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I am sure Journey will live on through your memories of him.

RIP Journey!

Rachel
12-21-2003, 06:56 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It was good that you came here to tell us about what has happened, because many of us have known the pain and heartache that you are going through right now. We understand and hope that you are able to hold close to your heart all the wonderful experiences you shared with Journey. If you feel like talking any more about Journey or how you are doing, don't hesitate to post it here. You do not have to cry alone. They may or may not post, but many of us here will cry with you.

joycenalex
12-21-2003, 08:57 AM
i am sorry that journey is no longer with you. do you know about the rainbow bridge? journey no longer hurts and can run and play like a puppy again while he waits for you. my angeldog duke had already showed journey where the peanutbutter bone bushes are. (((HUGS)))

primabella
12-21-2003, 10:12 AM
I am so sorry about Journey. *HUGS* RIP sweetie.

tatsxxx11
12-21-2003, 11:47 AM
Dear Kitty. So many of us here know the great pain you are experiencing right now and our hearts go out to you during these saddest of times:( Losing a beloved furkid is so very heartbreaking. Please, come here anytime to cry, to grieve and to share your beautiful memories of your baby with us all. When you're ready, we'd love to hear all about him. We understand; we really, really do. And like Duke, I know my Labbie Jing has taken Journey by the paw and is showing him around the RB. Bless you beautiful Journey. You will always and forever live on in the hearts of all who knew and loved you. Play happily at the Rainbow Bridge sweetheart until that day you and your family are together again. {{{HUGS}}}

petlover
12-21-2003, 01:06 PM
I am so very sorry to hear this news. I know that it feels TERRIBLE to lose a very best friend. It is like losing a child. I am so sorry. Just remember, when you come home and you don't see him... It doesn't mean that he is not there.He will always be with you. And you will see him again.:) (((( HUGS )))))

BTW: Welcome to Pet Talk.:) May you feel comfortable here, and make quite a few pet pals while you are posting.:) :)

Linda York
12-21-2003, 01:46 PM
:( I am so sorry to hear about your dog Journey.
He is a peace now and no longer in pain. When you feel up to it, please let us know more about him. Please send pictures. He will live on in your memories and in you heart....
Rest in peace Journey.

slick
12-21-2003, 07:29 PM
RIP Journey and please watch over Kitty for us.

I wish I had the words to ease your pain, but all I can say that I hope you take comfort in the good memories and in knowing that Journey is now cancer-free and young and is romping at the RB making other doggie friends. You will meet again some day.

CamCamPup33
01-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Aw, tris, just know he is in a good place now :( R.i.p journey, he was so young too.. :( :(

You know my email if you need to talk, even though it's been a while, i know in tennessee it was still hard for you to talk about it :(