PDA

View Full Version : I think I have a crush....

petlover
12-20-2003, 10:06 PM
on Levi Cryer!!!:o I know that this is not an animal thread and all, but I don't know what has gotten into me. Everything was fine until just a minute ago when I saw my new first moving avatar. ( I love it Brooke;) ) Anyhow, I saw Freeway at the end and then I remembered our lesson on barrel racing that we had today. I have been feeling ditsy and smiley around him now, AND "" I CAN'T GET HIM OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!"" It is driving me crazy. I was talking to him on the phone a minute ago and called him sweety.:o I made an excuse and said that I was talking to my dog. I MEAN I SAID " No sweety of course not." I felt so stupid and humiliated. He didn't really believe the dog thing.. I don't think anyway. I hope that he did.

We have been pretty good friends for quite a while, but now something has changed. I don't know what it is. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE..... THAT I CALLED HIM SWEETY.:o :o :o

Tonya
12-20-2003, 10:08 PM
As long as you don't call him Sweetcheeks. ;) Crushes can be fun!

petlover
12-20-2003, 10:10 PM
Sweetcheeks??:o hehe

That's a silly name...

Moose
12-20-2003, 10:11 PM
Ooooh, a crush? Don't be embarassed...it happens to the best of us. ;) I'm going to warn you now...this is just the beginning of it. ;):p

petlover
12-20-2003, 10:14 PM
I thought that I was in *love* when my first boyfriend came around. HA!!! More like * puppy love* I was in a pretty DEEP phase there.;) I like the sound of *puppy* love better anyhow.:D

( I hope that I don't call him something when I am accually talking in person to him. :o That would GIVE IT AWAY.):o :)

G.P.girl
12-20-2003, 10:27 PM
haha i know how that feels...;)

petlover
12-20-2003, 10:34 PM
sigh....;) If only boys could understand us.:rolleyes:

G.P.girl
12-20-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by petlover
sigh....;) If only boys could understand us.:rolleyes:
unfortunatly i have yet to see any one that has....:p
who's the hottie in your sig?
(the horsee)

Kfamr
12-20-2003, 10:42 PM
:confused: Ooohhh.....kaaayy.....

trayi52
12-20-2003, 10:48 PM
All I can say is " your so young" , and your talking to him now? Well what if we mess you up and you call him sweetcheeks? LOL!!! Just tell sweetcheeks we all said HI!!!;) :) :D

Moose
12-20-2003, 10:53 PM
lol Kay

wolfsoul
12-21-2003, 12:25 AM
Aw, I have a bit of a crush too. :o He's really nice, and he always says my name. I don't know why I like that so much, but he will always say "Hey Jordan" instead of just "hey" lol. We really hit it off a while ago. We just sat there and he asked me about my life, and what my middle name is, about my rats, and what I want to be when I'm older; all that good stuff. Well, atleast I thought it was cool lmao. He wants to be a carpenter when he's older. Think of the money....;) JK!!!

G.P.girl
12-21-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Aw, I have a bit of a crush too. :o He's really nice, and he always says my name. I don't know why I like that so much, but he will always say "Hey Jordan" instead of just "hey" lol.
yeah i know!!! there's this guy that always does that to me:D i kinda have a crush on him too...:D

petlover
12-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
unfortunatly i have yet to see any one that has....:p
who's the hottie in your sig?
(the horsee)

You mean Freeway??:)

petlover
12-21-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
All I can say is " your so young" , and your talking to him now? Well what if we mess you up and you call him sweetcheeks? LOL!!! Just tell sweetcheeks we all said HI!!!;) :) :D

I was accually telling him about you guys last night while I was posting a thank-you for my avatar. He said that the website sounds awlsome, and he said that all of the folks sound nice too.

( He said just don't tell anyone any of his secrets.;) I am PACKED FULL with all of his secrets.:D )

bluekat
12-21-2003, 10:41 AM
I know what it feels like to have a crush...lol. I think I have one now, whenever I have a crush, I just couldn't get him out of my mind!
But with every crush you have, there will be a lot of embarassing moments:o I have experienced them:p :o

G.P.girl
12-21-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by petlover
You mean Freeway??:)
He's(?) really pretty!!! Such a pretty black and so smooth.....i have a fish named Highway

petlover
12-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Here is another pic. of Freeway. SHE is a very pretty girl. I really enjoy running the barrels on her, and just hanging out with her.

petlover
12-21-2003, 01:35 PM
Ignore that fairly large patch of grass in her mouth.:o

G.P.girl
12-21-2003, 01:59 PM
is that the same horse? cause um....she's blavk in the sig...unless i'm colorblind....:p

petlover
12-21-2003, 02:20 PM
Yes, that is the same horse.:) But, we were breaking in a new camera, and it gave out slightly blue pics at first. And her shadow made her chestnut color look sort of black.;)

countrycowgirl
12-21-2003, 07:05 PM
oh my god jan freeway is beautiful!!!!!!!!! and i understand about having a crush shot i have one right now. he's a cowboy need i say more. anyways crushs can be fun lol :D

green_chameleon_girl
12-21-2003, 07:31 PM
hehehehe lol Pet Lover! You gotta crush;)

petlover
12-21-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by countrycowgirl
oh my god jan freeway is beautiful!!!!!!!!! and i understand about having a crush shot i have one right now. he's a cowboy need i say more. anyways crushs can be fun lol :D

You need not say more!!!:D My god some cowboys are SO GOOD LOOKING!!!! Levi is a cowboy. He runs barrels and poles right now, but will soon be old enough to start trying to get into the calf roping. He said that he will keep on barrel racing though for a while. ( I hope that he does it longer than a while.) He is a good looking cowboy too. ( One of the VERY MANY) Sometimes when I go to rodeos, I just love to ride over and talk to some of the bull riders and bronk riders. So of them are REALLY FINE. ( Their future riding sons are too.;) ( That is where I met my first boyfriend.) It was a rodeo in Dallas. Of course, he was from Hemphill and he was there with his dad. His dad is a steer wrestler, and bull rider. He was a cowboy, and future bull rider. He is 15 now.sigh.... ( Puupy love was it?)
Good gracious, why do us cowgirls have to go fallen head over heels for those cowboys. Cough cough cough So fine!! cough cough

BTW: Kaylin, here is another pic. of Freeway.:) ( That was just a slow lope.

petlover
12-21-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
hehehehe lol Pet Lover! You gotta crush;)

Don't remind me.;) I am trying to forget for a second.:D hehe

G.P.girl
12-21-2003, 09:35 PM
i have a crushy too:D he's no cowboy though...he plays basketball...of course i attend all the games....:o
freeway is beautiful!

countrycowgirl
12-21-2003, 10:52 PM
freeway is so pretty!! yes cowboys are the best *sigh* the cowboy i have a crush on ride broncs. *sigh* lol hehe :D

petlover
12-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Thank you guys!!:D Well Kay kay, tell him to be careful. ( Oh and be thankful that he doesn't ride bulls);)