PDA

View Full Version : This is so sweet!

Tonya
12-20-2003, 05:16 PM
I was just reading some suggestions on romantic marriage proposals...whatever guy does this one, rocks!

5. ENLIST HELP Attach plastic antlers and a red nose to your (cooperative, selfless) dog. Then put the ring on a ribbon around the dog's neck and send the mutt to wake your beloved. If you have two dogs, attach a "Marry me" sign to the second and send them in together. She'll never forget this Christmas morning!

Moose
12-20-2003, 05:26 PM
That's so sweet!!

trayi52
12-20-2003, 05:30 PM
How sweet Tonya, you know I don't even remembe how my husband propose to me? I am still wondering what the ___ happened.:confused: , I wasn't drunk, I didn't drink way back then. Just sort of woke up, and there I was saying I do. A romantic proposal? Nah, I very much doubt it, the man has no earthly idea how to be romantic. ;) , and sending dogs in, he would probably send chickens and roosters in. :rolleyes: , how romantic is that? Oh well the deed is done, though I have been wondering for 33 years, now how did this happen??????:D and who are these people that keep calling me mom???

:confused: :confused:

Tonya
12-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Mine happened a little something like this:

Tonya: "Hey, I want to get married."

Mike: "How come, it's just a piece of paper."

Tonya: "Because I kinda like you."

Mike: "Ok, cool. Lets do it!"

So romantic! :D

amoore
12-20-2003, 08:36 PM
That was a sweet Christmas idea.

Tray: I remember he got you while there were others chasing you around. A lot of good looking boys were trying to date you. Jimbo must have had some kind of romantic approach to have made you not see those boys! LOL!

Tonya, your story about your marriage proposal sounds like mine , with mahayana.:)

trayi52
12-20-2003, 08:47 PM
Gee, I don't remember anybody chasing me???? Who? Who?:confused:

Tonya
12-20-2003, 10:02 PM
My husband's "romantic" side makes things so much more special. For instance, he'll pick some roses from the backyard, make a bouquet, and then go "Hey, do you want these?"

amoore
12-20-2003, 11:32 PM
Tray i remember. You just can't remember because you only had eyes for jimbo. hehehe.

Tonya, Mahayana does stuff like that too. He picks me flowers and gives them to me. If he finds a heart shaped rock he will bring it to me.

My yard is full of flower bushes he bought for me.
:)

trayi52
12-21-2003, 12:17 AM
Oh, Please, your making me sick.........eyes for who? :rolleyes: :eek:

amoore
12-21-2003, 08:21 AM
My sweet brother-in-law of course! Jimbo.:)

trayi52
12-21-2003, 11:35 AM
Yeah I guess the poor guy does put up with a lot, we have done so many wicked things to him when he is asleep. My older daughter ask for some money one time, and this was before she married and left home, and he is sleeping and he reaches in his pocket and hands her $2, well she comes running back to me and says mama, thats not enough, so I told her wait till he gets back asleep, and just keep going back and asking for more until you get what you need. It worked! But he caught on to that with Lin.

But some of the other thing we do to him while he is sleeping is, paint his nails, put lipstick on him, shave his legs. There are other things, but I just can't remember all of them. I have been thinkinf about moving him and his recliner out on the porch while he is sleeping to find out what he does when he wakes up. But I think I will wait until the weather gets warmer. ;) Sometime he is nice to have around when you want to try out a new makeup.HeHeHe.......;) :D