PDA

View Full Version : How much have you spent?

Kfamr
12-20-2003, 05:14 PM
How much have you spent on your pets/other's pets?

We spent $100+ a few weeks ago. Last night we spent $20 at PetsMart. About $30 at K-Mart, and around $40-$50 at Wal-Mart.

I bought toys/treats for our dogs, for Gunner (nextdoor neighbor), Honey, Nebo, Duke, & Anna's crew (Huney, angus & Roxey)

Simba and Nala have the most gifts under the tree and their stockings are the only ones that have anything in them.

Oh yeah, I also bought Caeleigh & Orions some gifts. :)

Tonya
12-20-2003, 05:19 PM
I haven't shopped for the doggies yet. I know what I'm getting them, though. A huge heavy duty rope for them to play tug-o-war with.

They always steal toys from our neighbor dog, Bob. I have no clue how they get in our backyard, but they especially loved Bob's tug-o-war toy.

My kitties are probably going to get one of those window sleeping area thing a majigs.

tikeyas_mom
12-20-2003, 08:03 PM
edit oops... i read this thread topic wrong lol.

I have spent like 10 $ on my friends pets, and like 15$ on mine, I got my dogs these nice treats they are all natural :p.

Kfamr
12-20-2003, 08:11 PM
I said pets and other people's pets.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-20-2003, 08:38 PM
For the dogs so far about $200. For Piper about $30. They have the most presents under the Christmas Tree. :)

Have you ever noticed that bird stuff is *SO* much more inexpensive then dog stuff? :o :p

Kfamr
12-20-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver

Have you ever noticed that bird stuff is *SO* much more inexpensive then dog stuff? :o :p

I noticed that a while back when I bought that stuff for your kids.... It takes alot more to make dog stuff though, materials and such.

CountryWolf07
12-20-2003, 10:05 PM
Just $20 on Anna and Rosie.

RubyMutt
12-21-2003, 12:56 AM
I've had to do A LOT of shopping for human friends and family, so I only spent about $30 on Ruby for Christmas. It's ok, she'll understand ;)

G.P.girl
12-21-2003, 01:55 AM
ummmmm...so far i've spend a total of $0 whole dollars........

Uabassoon
12-21-2003, 01:56 AM
I'm kind of broke this holiday season so I only spent around $20 on X-mas gifts for the fur kids. But they get toys year round and they are super spoiled :) They eat fancy food while I'm stuck eating ramen and PB&J.

Rio and Me
12-21-2003, 03:37 AM
Well this is only my 2nd xmas with Rio, I wanted to spoil her rotten, but I quit my job and I am totaly broke.
Uasually I bye 2-3 presents for my mum and bro but have only manged (just) to get my mum a CD player and my bro a DVD player (its from me and mum). My brother brought me an early Xmas present a CAR so If id known sooner i would have got him somthing really speciel, so to answer your question Rio has got a Jumbone, very large bisciut, another jumbone from my boss, Im gunna give her a nice dog friendly roast to make up for it!
Ky and Rio

bisi.cat
12-21-2003, 04:02 AM
Well, Nellie got a brandnew doormat for her catdoor...my sister's cats will receive a handsewed new blankie and little valerian cushions (handmade, too)...the neighbor's dog gets her chewy toy like every year...Willie the feral cat got a new covered feeding place outside...but the biggest gift (a large parcel filled with towels, blankies and treats) went to the shelter cats...
Well I guess I spent about 20 Euro...it's not the amount of money you'll spent that counts, but that you give with love;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:)

dukedogsmom
12-21-2003, 08:15 AM
I haven't spent anything yet. Waiting for next paycheck which comes on Christmas eve. Going to try to make it to Petsmart. However, I might wait until I see what all KayAnn got Duke. I know he's going to be super spoiled this year thanks to his Aunt :D I know he's going to get some more big rawhide chews. He ate his last one a few days ago and I'm making him wait until Christmas for a new one.

Dogz
12-21-2003, 10:47 AM
I have spent about $50 on other peoples' pets, and about $50 on my pets.

bluekat
12-21-2003, 11:02 AM
I haven't even bought anything yet:(:o I really have no idea what to get Blueberry, he has A LOT of toys now, too much, some we didn't even give to him yet, and he also has his treats...what should I get him?

primabella
12-21-2003, 11:06 AM
I don't know the price but my mom bought Mickey a "stocking" filled with toys and treats. It came all together at the pet store. We'll also be buying him a tag (hopefully, if we finally get around to it :o) which will cost at most $9. I want to get something for the birds so I'll check once we go to the pet store again.

I may pick something up for my friends' dog, but I'm not sure yet. I don't have a job so I have no cash. :o Lol.

wolf_Q
12-21-2003, 11:25 AM
Ohhhhhh just entirely too much. I haven't added anything up. My last 2 orders from PetEdge were about $150 total, if that says anything lol, but some of those things were grooming supplies. There's more presents under the tree for dogs than there is people...