PDA

View Full Version : Staret

crazy_cats
12-20-2003, 06:02 AM
i was touched... !

she looks so pretty i am so glad she survived the cancer.

she sounds like a lovely cat!

:D

smokey the elder
12-20-2003, 07:56 AM
I'm so glad STarlet survived cancer, especially vaccine area sarcoma. That's a tough one to treat! Hopefully Starlet's meowmie or pawpaw will join Pet Talk. I had a cat with cancer (Smokey the Elder, in whose honor I chose my handle.)

Starlet is a gorgeous cat. I hope the chemo didn't make her gorgeous fur fall out.

catmandu
12-20-2003, 08:58 AM
That is such an inspiring story , about how Staret , survived Cancer , and is now living a wonderful life.All the Found Cats salute Saret , and her Guardians and wish all , a good life. Meeeow!

RedHedd
12-20-2003, 09:17 AM
Meow Wow Starlet! Our oh-so-beautiful COTD! You are indeed one gorgeous and very special star kitty. You look so pretty all dressed up for Christmas! I'm so happy you're winning the battle against your cancer. That sounds like it was scary for you and your guradians, but you've survived. I love your meowmie's nick names for you "caticus biticus" and La Gata the Snotta :D Catgratulations darling Starlet!

Dan Holder
12-20-2003, 09:55 AM
She's a real beauty. And lucky not only to survive her illness, but also to have her people. Good luck.

Bari_d
12-20-2003, 10:13 AM
What a wonderful girl you are, and we are so glad you are doing so well! We hope you will continue to be cancer free and live a long, happy life! Bless you, sweet girl! Catgratulations on being today's purrecious Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Barbara
12-20-2003, 10:30 AM
Starlet, you are a little fighter and have fought cancer quite successfully:)

And now you are feeling well between all the Christmas decorations. We still wish you many Christmasses to come, special girl:D

rg_girlca
12-20-2003, 01:29 PM
Starlet, what a gorgeous girl you are. Congratulations on being cancer free. Here's too many, many more years of good health and happiness.
What a beautiful picture of you wrapped up in Christmas garland.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our most deserving COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

lizbud
12-20-2003, 01:47 PM
Hello Starlet,

I love that beautiful picture of you hiding in the Christmas
decorations.:) You are indeed a beauty & very lucky too. I'm
so glad you recovered from your illness. I had to laugh at your
nickname "caticus biticus," .:D You look like a very playful and
mischievous little kitty.:D Happy congratulations on being chosen
for a day of special honor as our CAT OF THE DAY.:)

tatsxxx11
12-20-2003, 03:20 PM
What a beautiful, bright, shining Starlet you are dear one! And what a brave and courageous girl as well! You fought incredible odds and you WON!:) I know your family is giving extra thanks this Christmas knowing that you remain cancer free! And I have to say, you look so, so very beautiful all wrapped up in that sparkly, red and gold and green garland! Congratulations to our beautiful survivor, our extra special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day, Starlet! May your light shine ever bright for many years to come! Love and purrrs from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver! Merry Christmas Starlet and family!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-20-2003, 03:21 PM
Starlet
You certainly look like a star twinkling in all the tinsel. I'm so glad you are such a survivor. You are so beautiful too. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart!:D

felinefriend
12-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Sweet Starlet, you sure are beautiful, with your mixture of delicate colors, and in your Christmasy photo! I was so touched to hear how you've survived the terrible cancer! I hope you will continue to stay happy and HEALTHY for many, many wonderful years to come!! Much LOVE to you, Sweetie Startlet!!! Hope you're having the best day as our STAR! :cool: ;) :D :)