PDA

View Full Version : Socks!!!

stacwase
12-19-2003, 04:54 PM
Max is so cute. He's suddenly developed a sock fetish! He'll yank the socks right off your feet. He just carries them around, though - doesn't eat them or chew holes in them. He's such a big, cute baby. We looooooooooove our Maxi!

trayi52
12-19-2003, 06:54 PM
stacwase, you should get some pictures of Max doing this, so we don't have make up our own pictures. That has to be cute. :)

gkristian
12-19-2003, 11:50 PM
Foxy did the same thing for about 3 or 4 months, but then he stoped

trayi52
12-20-2003, 12:34 AM
Wow, Foxy looks foxy in those sunglasses, love you sig, gkristian.:)

gkristian
12-20-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
love you sig, gkristian.:)
Thanks!!! Someone made it for me about 6 months ago, but i can't remember who.

KYS
12-20-2003, 11:37 AM
I have a dryer that has a sock fetish.
Everytime I do a load of laundry, I seem to
be missing socks.

I agree, you need to post some pictures on PT
of Max and his socks. :D

trayi52
12-20-2003, 12:54 PM
Gee KYS,

Everybody knows that dryers and washer eat socks, and they go to live in the land of homeless socks.;) , at least mine do. So now I buy socks all the same color, white, then when your socks go to the land of homeless socks, you can still match up white socks.
;) :D

I agree, more pics please.:)

tatsxxx11
12-20-2003, 03:33 PM
Loved your album! What beautiful furkids you've got there! The Halloween shots were precious, especially the fairy costumes:D And what a beautiful little kitten that Katey is! They're all so sweet!

primabella
12-20-2003, 03:44 PM
gkristan - I believe it was Kay (Kfamr) but I could be wrong. :)

Aww that is so cute. Mickey does the exact same thing! :) He doesn't want to chew on them or anything, just carry them around. If he can't get them off our feet, he'll find some and pull them out of the baskets or hampers. :rolleyes:

Tonya
12-20-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Gee KYS,

Everybody knows that dryers and washer eat socks, and they go to live in the land of homeless socks.;) , at least mine do. So now I buy socks all the same color, white, then when your socks go to the land of homeless socks, you can still match up white socks.
;) :D

I agree, more pics please.:)

I do the same! Not only are all my socks the same, but Mike and I share. lol. Once every few months, I throw them all out at once and buy all new ones. Makes folding socks a no-brainer.

trayi52
12-20-2003, 04:49 PM
Tonya, have you ever made the mistake of buying socks with different tops, I mean they will be white but different tops?

I have, so I get stuck at my house with the mismatched tops, and my daughter and husband gets the niced matched up tops. Poor, poor me. LOL.;)

Tray

KYS
12-20-2003, 04:59 PM
posted by trayi52: I buy socks all the same color, white, then when your socks go to the land of homeless socks, you can still match up white socks.>>>>>>>

LOL! I buy my socks in all white or all black.
I always wondered where my socks ended up. hehehe

stacwase
12-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Loved your album! What beautiful furkids you've got there! The Halloween shots were precious, especially the fairy costumes:D And what a beautiful little kitten that Katey is! They're all so sweet!

Thanks! I think you're the first person who's looked at my album.

Katey is a beautiful girl. She lives with our friend, Lance now. She was obsessed with urinating on our sofa. We tried everything and couldn't break her of it. She's doing wonderfully with Lance, though. We just got an update tonight. Lance is my stepdaughter's father-in-law. I guess Katie and his other kitty, Nipper, are just like sisters. And Lance treats them like his children. She is very good about using her litter box at his house.

Katie's coming for Christmas Eve dinner!