PDA

View Full Version : Freedom!!!

G.P.girl
12-19-2003, 01:14 PM
it's finally winter break!! what plans do you guys have for your sparetime? (for those of you who have spare time :p) my dad is coming tomarrow he's going to spend christmas with us. we're going to go innertubingand iceskating. and ofcourse see the 3rd lord fo the rings....**must resist aragron.....must resist**

amoore
12-19-2003, 01:30 PM
Have fun G.P.Girl on your winter break!:)

popcornbird
12-19-2003, 01:45 PM
Doesn't *freedom* feel wonderful? ;) I've been FREE since the 15th! :D

G.P.girl
12-19-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Doesn't *freedom* feel wonderful? ;) I've been FREE since the 15th! :D
:eek: no fair! how long does it last? i go back on the 2nd.

popcornbird
12-19-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
:eek: no fair! how long does it last? i go back on the 2nd.

School starts on the 7th again. Our vacation's WAAAAY longer than your's! :D 3 1/2 weeks! :p

G.P.girl
12-19-2003, 02:06 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: no fair!!! i wanna long break!!!*pout*

popcornbird
12-19-2003, 02:07 PM
Pssst...........if you're jealous of me, my brother got off on the 15 and doesn't go back to school until the 29th (January)! :eek: So that is about 1 1/2 month! I'm jealous of him!! But he is in university, so they get longer vacations than we do at school. Oh well. :p

G.P.girl
12-19-2003, 02:12 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Geez!! well i guess university students do desrve a break more than me.....but it's still not fair

primabella
12-19-2003, 02:36 PM
I finished classes on Monday (15th) and had exams up until Thursday. Today was my first day of vacation and it was great! :D

My sister is in college and has been on vacation since last week and I think she gets another week off after I go back to school.

bluekat
12-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Aww, PCB, your holidays are so long! We got off today, and back to school on the 5th:(
My sister's on her holidays too, about a month off from university! and I think they also will get 3 months of summer vacation!

Surprisingly, I'm going to kind of miss school. Actually, I'm going to miss a few people...umm, I won't say who (lets just say someone I might like:o ) lol:p

But I guess I could look forward to sleeping in and going on the Internet for hours.

Kfamr
12-19-2003, 04:44 PM
We really got off today, but I didn't go to school almost all week.

It's not like I missed anything anyways, as all wehad planned were to watch movies and eat food.

I did go tuesday though. First period we sat and talked all period. Second period we watch the Pit and the Pendulum(sp?), but I slept. Third period I slept on the floor listening to my CD player. Fourth period we ate and watched Mr. Deeds, which I ate some of my food, gave it away then slept some more. :p

We're off until the 7th or 8th, I think.