PDA

View Full Version : One more Dylan for the weekend :)

sirrahbed
12-19-2003, 01:00 PM
I feel like I have inundated the board with my new baby this week but can't resist just one more. This came from a regular camera and made into a digital. The print is gorgeous and the digital OK but here it is anyway. I think we have triplets here: Mishi, Peanut Butter and Dylan. Any others look the same? Dylan's personality is coming out - he is quietly affectionate and easy going. He is also vocal when he wants something and can carry on quite a conversation! The twins seldom make a sound so this is new to us! He follows me from room to room when I am working. He hides his toys in his food bowl!! He like to sleep on my pillow and have his chin scratched. He lets me hug him but I am not sure he is real thrilled about it:rolleyes: He spends alot of time grooming himself and always smells so good! His eyes are beautiful and green which I can't really capture on camera - and a very sweet expression on his face. I am just so happy to have him!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pafa96a3af13c993c09baef770827676b/fa43d36b.jpg

RedHedd
12-19-2003, 01:14 PM
Aw! It sounds like he's a lot like my Mishi, except for the toys in the food bowl - Mishi pretty much ignores the toys - but he does match Dylan's speech patterns :D and the grooming! Mishi is constantly licking his beautiful pelt -- I love the smell of freshly licked kitty fur. Does that make me weird? :rolleyes: (don't answer that!) :p

Mishi sends Xmas wishes to Dylan and all the other PT kitties: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p5e8b119ed2ddbb7d746bc5e123327dac/fa42175c.jpg

Twink
12-19-2003, 01:16 PM
He's so handsome and snuggly looking. Personally, I could go for three times as many Dylan updates! :D

jazzcat
12-19-2003, 01:16 PM
He's so handsome.
You can't post too many pictures of your new baby. You're just a proud mom and rightfully so!

sirrahbed
12-19-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
-- I love the smell of freshly licked kitty fur. Does that make me weird?
Well then I am weird too, I think it smells wonderful and sweet! Dylan likes to groom ME too:rolleyes: Never had a cat do that before. Is this an honor or does he think I need a bath? Today he did my face and hairline. It actually hurts at times with that rough tongue! But I was enjoying it as a lovely face washing:D When he is on the pillow, he grooms my hair!

RedHedd
12-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Aww! Mishi sometimes grooms me too, although I must say he has a very soft (and large!) tongue for a cat - it feels cute! and I consider it an honor!

catcrazylady
12-19-2003, 01:56 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWE!! Dylan is adorable and don't apologize for sharing that BEAUTIFUL big ball of fuzz!!!!! I just can't get over how fast and easy he just fit right into your home! What a wonderful Big Boy!
Peanut Butter does not groom me but LOVES it when I groom him! When I pull out his brush he starts purring and making bread before he can even get to me! Silly boy.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif
It's funny that the subject of smelling freshly groomed fur should come up. Peanut Butter was laying on the end of my recliner last night and I leaned over and buried my face in his fur. He smelled just like baby powder!!! I just rested my head on him and stayed there for some time. He loves to be loved so he just purred and made air bread. Finally my husband asked me what I was doing so I told him that I was smelling Peanut Butter!! Well, the look on his face clearly told me that he has never sniffed a cat before!!! He just doesn't know what he is missing! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
Now tell me who's crazy!!!!!!!

catlover4ever
12-19-2003, 02:12 PM
You can share Dylan anytime. His vocal habits are just like Abner. Abbey can talk up a storm. just this morning he sat by the sliding glass door and merooooowed to go out. I said "No, you know mommy has to work today", well, his threw his tail up in the air and meowwwwweeeedddd as he walked away. Abbey also likes to groom himself all the time, especially after he has his nightly glass of milk.

I love seeing Dylan.....give him a big hug from me.:)

ChrisH
12-19-2003, 03:46 PM
Such gorgeously handsome boy! :)

jenluckenbach
12-19-2003, 04:24 PM
Well, Amber is not identical, but she could belong to this club:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/p7ff079cb0de7e0656457222474035b75/fd37b9e3.jpg

And you'd beter NOT stop posting pictures!!!!!!:eek:

RedHedd
12-19-2003, 05:11 PM
OMG Jen! Amber is the spitting image of my RB Goldie! Have we seen her before? SO SWEET and fluffy!

iloverat
12-19-2003, 08:17 PM
Dylan is an absolute doll and it's a pleasure to see him...any time!!!! :D It is great that he made him self at home so quickly. What a wonderful tale. :)

amoore
12-20-2003, 03:51 PM
Thankyou for telling us about Dylan. I love hearing about him. I think he has captured many hearts with all the wonderful pictures and things you write about him.

Sunny is like that, he always smells good.:)

NoahsMommy
12-20-2003, 04:30 PM
Awww! This is the first time I've seen Dylan!!! Very nice!!! :) :) :)

My Noah belongs in the club too. :D

Congratulations on your new baby!