PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hunter

Barbara
12-19-2003, 03:51 AM
This is a true Christmas story of you wandering around and looking for your furrever family.
I am so glad that you found them and turned from a Hungry Hunter to a Happy Hunter.

Of course we know you are a prince in your noble blue coat and you were on your way in disguise.

Now you are back again to your royal honors and are a very Handsome Hunter.

Thanks for gracing us with your presence:D

Dan Holder
12-19-2003, 04:49 AM
That was a great Christmas present, wasn't it? He was fortunate to wind up in a home that seems perfect for him. When even the dogs enjoy having his company, that's the place he was meant to be. Good luck.

catmandu
12-19-2003, 08:52 AM
Hunter is one Handsome Gray Boy , a soon to be Senior Kitizen , with years of love to give. All the Best To Handsome , Happy Hunter COTD!

gini
12-19-2003, 11:49 AM
It sounds as though Hunter has turned into the best Christmas present you could ever receive.

His coat is beautiful and he looks very happy. He is also very smart - HE KNEW and jumped into your car and never looked back.

Congratulations sweet Hunter - you are a magnificent cat.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-19-2003, 12:27 PM
Hunter
What a handsome boy you are! Smart too! You picked just the right forever home for yourself didn't you? Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too. Oh, and Merry Christmas!:D

Foxtee
12-19-2003, 01:05 PM
What a beautiful cat Hunter is.

tatsxxx11
12-19-2003, 03:00 PM
What a wonderful tale of resuce your family shares with us, handsome Hunter! As I was reading, I was reminded of the wonderful story by Cleveland Amory, The Cat Who Came For Christmas Like you, he ended up finding the perfect forever home and "staying" too!:):):) I'm sure this and every Christmas your family gives extra thanks for being blessed with a treasure such as you! Congratulations to you dear, happy Hunter, our very special Christmas rescue Cat of the Day! Have a wonderful Christmas Hunter! I hope Santa brings you everything your heart desires!:D

lizbud
12-19-2003, 06:05 PM
Hi Hunter,

You are one gorgeous fellow.:) I love your silver blue colors.
I'm so happy for you to have found your forever home. You needed a friend & found a whole family to love you.:) Happy
congratulations to you today on being honored as our special
CAT OF THE DAY. Merry Christmas Hunter.