PDA

View Full Version : Are you collecting anything?

EssTer
12-18-2003, 10:47 AM
I collect all about horses - newspapers, posters, stickers and well, ALL about horses...

I´d love to start collecting all about siberians, BUT there, where I live it´s very hard to get something about them :(

I´m collecting horse and dog stickers too :)

What about you?

CountryWolf07
12-18-2003, 10:57 AM
COUNTRY MUSIC CD'S - GARTH BROOKS CD'S/KENNY CHESNEY CD'S.. COUNTRY MUSIC T-SHIRTS.. COUNTRY ARTISTS AUTOGRAPHS.. I ALSO COLLECT WOLF STUFF.. A LITTLE BIT OF HUSKY STUFF.. :)

countrycowgirl
12-18-2003, 11:28 AM
i collect anythimg that has to do with horses:D

Desert Arabian
12-18-2003, 02:49 PM
* Breyer horses- except I don't have any money, and they are like $57 at all the stores around here. I have around 20- not very big.

* Lord of the Rings items- magazines, trading cards, figurenes (sp), posters, etc. I have around 257 trading cards, 9 huge theatrical posters, and tons of other stuff.

isis
12-18-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
* Breyer horses- except I don't have any money, and they are like $57 at all the stores around here. I have around 20- not very big.

Isn't it crazy!?!There like $40 around here, but thats still alot of ca$h for a horse. Greedy people these days........:rolleyes:

I collect kisses from my furry friends.:p

Samantha Puppy
12-18-2003, 03:47 PM
I collect Cherished Teddies figurines.

Cincy'sMom
12-18-2003, 03:52 PM
I collect giraffes and music boxes. My parents got us a display case for them for Christmas...I'll try and take some pictures to show them off :)

petlover
12-18-2003, 04:27 PM
I love to collect barrel racing and livestock showing things. Such as....

Shower curtains
Bedspreads
books
posters
stickers
movies
key chains
belt buckles
shirts etc.....

Everything I have is pretty much of barrel racing. It is hard to find livestock showing things, so I get as much lamb things as I can get. I also have lots of dog stuff, and anything horses.:)

trayi52
12-18-2003, 05:17 PM
I collect dust;) : I collect old dolls, I have all kinds of dolls, I even have one that was made in the later part of the 1800's. I love dolls of all kinds.

I collect music boxes too, but my favorite is old dolls. One of these days I will post some of them.

Tray:)

dukedogsmom
12-18-2003, 08:19 PM
My answer is, what do I not collect? Let's see, Beanie Babies(only the ones I think are cute), old whiskey decanters that are horse themed(the ones I collect are beautfiul!) dog figurines. I'm really easy to shop for, let's put it that way. Petlover, your new sig is great!

petlover
12-18-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
My answer is, what do I not collect? Let's see, Beanie Babies(only the ones I think are cute), old whiskey decanters that are horse themed(the ones I collect are beautfiul!) dog figurines. I'm really easy to shop for, let's put it that way. Petlover, your new sig is great!

Thank you!!!:D I like yours too! I think that it is very cute, and very thoughtful for Chance.:)

binka_nugget
12-18-2003, 10:39 PM
Dogs. ;) Hopefully, I'll be at 3 one day.

(Just an fyi, if it sounded like I'm a hoarder, that wasn't my intention).

Twisterdog
12-18-2003, 10:52 PM
I collect:

Steiff teddy bears
marbles
McKee skokie green dishes
suns, moons and stars
lightning rod balls
fish net floats
rocks

... and dogs. ;)

EssTer
12-19-2003, 11:35 AM
Lut, you have great collection :)

My litle sister collects miniature cats :)