PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Relate?

K & L
12-18-2003, 09:23 AM
:D :D :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pf6ab1b4cc6fe5d2631d364487d253f5a/fa445244.jpg

sirrahbed
12-18-2003, 09:28 AM
:D :D Not completely but close!! Last night the cats beat us to the bed. Dylan was stretched SIDEWAYS in the middle. We each got in carefully and gradually inched in so as not to disturb his royal highness! The twins are used to it and go with the flow :D But Dylan is the newcomer and we are being extra obedient and subserviant as good humans should be;)

jazzcat
12-18-2003, 09:30 AM
LOL!!!!!

Yes, I can relate!

Lallypop11
12-18-2003, 09:34 AM
ABSOLUTELY! That's the story of our lives, but I love it. They are definitely making us think about getting a king, the queen just isn't cutting it! I only have 3 cats though, I can't imagine how it is sleeping with 9-15 like some of you have! How does that go? Thanks for sharing! :D

Here is a pic of one of our bed bugs, she's waiting for her Daddy to get in bed so they can snuggle!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p9cc81413c173e4c7bcb2edbbc066481c/fa444d9e.jpg

:D

catnapper
12-18-2003, 09:40 AM
Oh boy can I!!! Yesterday was mom's birthday so I spent the night at her house the night before... my husband said that he was looking forward to having all the room in the bed he wanted. Two kitties had other plans.

Thanks for the giggle... I'll have to show it to Grant.:D :D

aly
12-18-2003, 10:19 AM
Yup, thats me with 8 cats and 2 dogs who join me in bed every night!!! I constantly have neck and back pain because of it too .. hehe.

catlover4ever
12-18-2003, 10:30 AM
:D :D YUP!!! Well, almost. Sometimes I think I would probally be a lot more comfortable if I were to sleep on the floor, but then again, they would all just follow me to the floor, why not they have all followed me to the couch when I'm not feeling well.

The set up in our bed is: Hubby, Tigger under the covers between hubby and I, Smokey between the pillows between hubby and I, then me and then Abner on my left side usually with his fluffy tail in my face, nose or mouth. Mystic rounds out the ensamble by being either on my feet or hubby's feet.

Whatever you do, don't get a leg cramp...you will never get up in time.

catcrazylady
12-18-2003, 10:40 AM
Oh yes! Looks real familiar!! Most of the time we only have two that only sleep in the bed with us. That is bad enough but every now and then several more join in. When that happens I have been known to go sleep in the recliner!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Logan
12-18-2003, 10:41 AM
We, at the most, have one cat sleeping with us at a time. No dogs.......there just isn't room. Butter is a much better "bed fellow" because he sleeps at our feet (of course, you have to watch out if your toes stick out from the covers because they are bait for biting :eek: ). Mimi prefers to sleep on one's head, and Scott just can't handle that with his allergies. She rarely gets in the bed with us, as Butter is usually in our room (she prefers my daughter's bed), but when she does, it is my head she usually prefers and I get even less sleep than usual!!!! :)

Edwina's Secretary
12-18-2003, 12:29 PM
We DID get a kingsized bed to accomodate Edwina! And now Eddie sleeps there as well some nights.....sigh....

lovemyshiba
12-18-2003, 12:38 PM
Not totally, because I have dogs, but I can relate.

As far as sleeping on the floor goes, we tried it once to see what they did--they just curled up on the floor instead!!!!

Silly pups!!

My old roommates cat used to sleep in my bedroom--on my head! My allergies were horrible in the morning!