PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

LHCamry
12-18-2003, 07:07 AM
Charlie,
You are a very handsome little fellow. You look just like my little girl Monica. I am so glad that you have a loving family. They sound like they love you very much. And you love them. I hope you all will have many Happy and Loving years together.:) :) :)

Logan
12-18-2003, 07:19 AM
I think you might be the most handsome reindeer of all, Charlie!!! :) You are simply adorable, and it sounds like you are lover of life and all things that you can smell! I'm so glad you're not a hunting dog any more, just a lifetime companion, where you can be loved and pampered!

Congratulations to you, Charlie, on being the Dog of the Day! Hopefully you will get some good treats and not just crumbs today!!! :D

WileysMom
12-18-2003, 07:53 AM
Cutie!
:D :D :D

Daisy and Delilah
12-18-2003, 08:43 AM
Can we just come over and kiss that silky head Mr. Charliemeister? Aren't you just adorable in your Christmas attire? You are just too cute for your skin big boy. We can immediately tell that your family really loves you and we can understand why. Enjoy being our super DOTD Mr. C. and remember to continue to love your life like we do.:) :)

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny BRRrrrrrr Florida:cool: :cool:

Linda York
12-18-2003, 08:57 AM
:D Charlie you are such a cutie!!! :D
Maybe you just didn't want to be a hunter. You are obviously a lover. I am so glad for your forever home and the ones that love you.
Congratualations on your very special day!
TOO CUTE!!! :D

pipersmom
12-18-2003, 09:32 AM
Charlie, you are just a precious beagle-boy. I'll bet you're just too sweet to hunt, aren't you baby?

Have a great day and may you smell many, many interesting things today!!

Hugs and kisses to you from me!!

Jax
12-18-2003, 09:52 AM
What a cutie you are Charlie! Well you were good enough a hunter to seek out the perfect forever home, right cutie? You look smashing in your Christmas antlers. Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-18-2003, 12:26 PM
Oh look! It's one of Santa's reindeer!:eek: Oh, wait...No, it's Charlie, the most adorable Christmas beagle boy on the planet!:D How precious you look all decked out in your antler finery! Charlie, Jax is so right! Your former owner may not have found you to be up to the task, :) but You sure did a great job hunting out the bestest forever home on earth, filled with all the love your heart can hold! And you know, a pupper as sweet and loving and precious as you deserves nothing less! I wish I could cover that sweet, sweet face with kisses, Charlie. Please ask your Mom to give you a big smooch for me, oK? Now don't let Santa work you to hard this year!;) Congratulations to you dear Charlie, our most adorable Dog of the Day! Enjoy your special day and hopefully, a few extra treats will find their way to you! I wish for you and your family a most wonderful Christmas, Charlie!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-18-2003, 12:30 PM
Charlie
How sweet you look decked out in your Christmas finery! Who cares if you don't like to hunt? NOT ME! Sounds like you found the perfect forever home for yourself. Thanks for the big smile you gave me with your cute picture today. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today too!:D

luvdemabys
12-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Aaahhh, you are cute...but you don't look too thrilled with your headgear. I'd like to see you in your natural glory. If I wasn't enslaved by these three cats, I might well indulge in being owned by a beagle.

Marie410
12-18-2003, 06:42 PM
Charlie, You are adorable. What a good doggie you are to indulge your human by posing with your cute antlers! I'm just posting this now, but I actually snuck a peek at you much earlier today while I was at work (SHHH, don't tell my boss ;) ) You sure put a smile on my face, dear charlie :D Thanks for the lift I needed it!