PDA

View Full Version : I am blushing right now...

Tonya
12-17-2003, 08:54 PM
This is going to sound totally immature, but I think I can share anything with you all. I have to tell someone.

My little brother has this friend, Patrick. He's only 19. I am almost 26. Well, I've known him since he was 5. He grew up to be totally gorgeous and sweet. I have this innocent crush on him. My brother had said something about Patrick being a dork not to long ago. I told him "No he isn't. In fact, I have a crush on him, I think he is so cute."

Well, my brother and husband are best friends. Right now, I'm sitting at home while they are all in line buying tickets for a concert tonight. My husband just called me and said "Oh, we're just hanging out with your secret crush." And then I heard a ton of guys start laughing.

My brother told my husband and his friends! They're making fun of me! I am so embarrassed! How am I going to hang out with them all at the concert tonight after this!?!

Tonya
12-17-2003, 08:59 PM
To put a face with the story...that's Patrick in the background in the picture. He's the one more visible in the tan pants. The other next to him is my brother.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/p185c090149717e60ced4dfa81ee92e76/fa8f4810.jpg

Dogz
12-17-2003, 09:03 PM
LOL, Tonya! So, you got a secret crush?;) I've had those before too.:p I am sure they won't tease you too bad. Good luck at the concert!

Tonya
12-18-2003, 11:26 AM
Well, luckily my brother and husband only teased me in private last night. I felt all awkward though; like I am not supposed to talk to Patrick now. lol.

slick
12-18-2003, 12:14 PM
Rule #1 I learned the hard way a long time ago. Keep your crushes to yourself. They always come back to bite you in the butt.

trayi52
12-18-2003, 12:47 PM
I agree, with you there slick, but we all suffer from crushes from time to time. But I fear I am too old for that now LOL, I fear I might be dead afterall?:D ;)

Tray

Cataholic
12-18-2003, 01:07 PM
I say I am glad he/they know! What a wonderful feeling to revel in, Tonya! Seriously, while it might be a bit embarrasing for you, it is a huge compliment to him, and it shows you are capable of those feelings. I say good for you! AND, who knows what effect it might have on this young man...maybe he needs that confidence to approach someone?

petlover
12-18-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by slick
Rule #1 I learned the hard way a long time ago. Keep your crushes to yourself. They always come back to bite you in the butt.

You are exactly right. I may only be 13, but I am crush crazy. I told one of my friends about a crush that I had on this guy that I have known for a while. I didn't really have a crush on him ( like a major crush) just a little like a " Yah, he's pretty cute." crush.
Well, my friend went and told ALL of my boyfriend's friends, and some girls that could never keep a secret if their lives depended on it.
Chad is my first boyfriend, and she just had to go tell all of his friends. It's ok though. Chad just laughed and teased me about it for like 3 weeks.:p

bluekat
12-18-2003, 08:40 PM
LOL Tonya! How embarassing:p But does Patrick know?;)

NOBODY knows who I have a crush on, hehe. I do not trust my friends with anything, and I'd be really embarassed if my crush found out. I don't even tell my family that I like someone, so they have no idea.:D I would not be able to stand the embarassment if truth got out.

dukedogsmom
12-18-2003, 08:49 PM
I would be so embarrassed! From what I can tell, he's cute. And, the guy with the mustache is handsome.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-18-2003, 08:55 PM
NONE of my friends know who I like, either. But, one certain person on Pet Talk does...:p

bluekat
12-18-2003, 09:27 PM
LOL, I don't know why, but I wouldn't be really comfortable posting my crush's name even on the internet:p lol, that's just how I am. The truth is, I don't really know if I really like the person (that I like now) or not, its just that I think he likes me:p

My friends are always asking me who I like, and I tell them I don't like any guys in our class.;) So I guess they pretty much think that I'm not interested in guys;) :D lol

Tonya
12-18-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I would be so embarrassed! From what I can tell, he's cute. And, the guy with the mustache is handsome.

Thank you! That's my dad. :D I don't know if he knows. I didn't want to ask Mike if he was standing there because I didn't want to seem like I cared. lol.

I don't think my brother and hubby realize how bad the crush is. I'm just freaking out in my own mind. hehe.

trayi52
12-19-2003, 12:45 AM
Tonya, thats your dad? He is the best looking guy there!!

I better leave before I get in trouble. Making a pass at your daddy just would not be right. Are you going to tease me for this??;)

:D

Tonya
12-19-2003, 08:01 AM
Lol My dad rocks. He's a funny guy too. :D

trayi52
12-19-2003, 11:21 AM
Tonya, I have this secret crush......., but don't tell anybody. He is very good looking... he makes people laugh, not sad.

Its great you have a dad like that, my dad was the same way. I miss my dad so much.

Willie