PDA

View Full Version : Getting dressed up

Bandit's mom
12-17-2003, 07:10 PM
Hi it's me, Bandit's mom. Just wanted to drop a line. I bought Bandit a sweatshirt and he doesn't like putting it on. I don't know if he's playing but I had a hard time. It is grey with a hood and it has velcro and snaps underneath him. He got groomed and I thought it would keep him warm, but he doesn't like it. :rolleyes: That's my dog. Merry Christmas to everybody from Bandit and me. I haven't had a chance to read the threads but the pictures are great! I will now that I have more time.:)

dukedogsmom
12-17-2003, 07:54 PM
We would love to see a pic of Bandit in his sweatshirt! I'm sure Duke wouldn't tolerate something like that either. Although, he loves playing under blankets.

amoore
12-18-2003, 08:59 AM
I know how you feel! Tiny does not like clothes either! She takes off and hides when she sees me with her clothes.:rolleyes:

Jojo, likes her clothes.

Maybe, You can get pictures of Bandit, all dressed up for us. :)

Merry Christmas to you and Bandit!:D

Bandit's mom
12-18-2003, 06:31 PM
Today I put Bandit's sweatshirt on and he seemed happy. He looks cute. I hope the neighbors can see him. He's my pride and joy always. I want to someday put pictures out of Bandit. My photo album is filled since we got him in 1999. :) Oh I have a musical santa that plays Christmas songs and Bandit barks. It was right before my husband gets home and pulls the car into the driveway. Maybe that was why he was barking. My husband lets him outside to play just before we eat dinner. I do love the pictures people put out there. It's wonderful to be able to see all the interesting pets and not even know each other. Some look like their pets could be in movies. They look like they pose.

amoore
12-18-2003, 08:37 PM
I'm so glad you and Bandit came to PetTalk.:) I came to Pet Talk because I wanted to meet nice people like you and hear about their pets. The pictures in PT are amazing.

I bet Bandit is cute dressed up in his sweatshirt.:)

FurMomx6
12-18-2003, 10:06 PM
welcome to pt! Bandit sounds like he would be cute dressed up in his sweatshirt. Our doggies love getting dressed up. Probably because I dressed them up in doll clothes when I was little. lol. I would love to see some pictures of Bandit!

Bandit's mom
12-20-2003, 12:02 AM
I'm glad I heard about Pet Talk and started reading the threads people log on to and write about their pets. It's great knowing people can reach out and touch lives and chat about things. My dog is my friend but to know other people feel the same way and have things in common is a good thing. Maybe the people connecting is a way the animals want us to be because they can't talk to us. Animals are very special and I'm sure they have a place in the universe. We are there to care for them. They bring us love and we must take care of them. Dressing a dog for a little while or seeing that they are warm is fine but I wouldn't keep my dog in clothes all the time because I think they are happy in their own fur coats.:) I feel that we are all family in a way because we all love our pets.

amoore
12-20-2003, 09:18 AM
I feel the same, I like my dogs in their fur instead of clothes. At least they like that idea real well. LOL!

It is fun to dress them up every now and then.:)