PDA

View Full Version : Tree ornament

sirrahbed
12-17-2003, 07:25 AM
I did a double take last night when I was looking over the Christmas tree. Looks like I had an ornament similar to the ones on catcrazylady's tree!! It was Emily!!! Actually, Eliot was in there too but not showing his face.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p33f4ee6cc2aa24641dfae5697825c8c6/fa46aa8b.jpg

catcrazylady
12-17-2003, 07:41 AM
I bet you Emily was looking at the monitor when you looked at my Christmas ornaments! See....Leroy has corrupted Emily and Elliot too!!!
Did you do the same thing I did..."Oh this will be such a cute picture for PT. Don't move! *flash flash* NOW GET OUT OF THAT TREE!!!! " :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Obviously they don't listen to me but it is so hard to get mad when they look so darn cute!! Emily makes a precious ornament and I can't wait to see Elliot!! I hope for both of our sakes that Dylan and Peanut Butter don't try this!!!

Maybe there should be a warning on these kitties in trees pictures...you know...just in case other kitties are looking and get ideas.

WARNING...STUNT KITTIES...DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.

catmandu
12-17-2003, 09:21 AM
Now , that is about the CUTEST ORAMENT , that I have ever seen. One of a kind.

Vio&Juni
12-17-2003, 09:29 AM
Luckily, our tree is very small, otherwise....

I know I told this story last year, but many of you were not on PT last year, so, I'll tell it again.

It's a story about Juni's father - Vasea, now, my mom's cat. His first Christmas, we didn't even think how he'd react to a tree in the house. First day was ok, second day ok, some days in a row was ok, except for the globes - they disappeared one by one, Where? Doesn't matter.

One day, when the tree was dry - we forgot to water it :eek: , he tried to nibble and he didn't like the feeling. So, he leaned with his hind legs to the tree, grabbed it with his front paws and shook it and angrily shook it and shook it, until every single green "leaf' fell. Of course, we didn't stop him! It was to darn funny!!!!

amoore
12-17-2003, 09:42 AM
I sure do like those realistic ornaments that you and Catcrazylady came up with.

How cute!:D

jazzcat
12-17-2003, 02:16 PM
LOL!! Very cute.

I wished we were putting up our tree this year but things have been very hectic and since I'm doing everything at my parent's this year I decided to only have to deal with one tree - theirs. I will miss getting all the funny pics of my gang with the tree. I'm not sure how Scout and Jazz will react to it anyway. Probably less stress for me.

kimlovescats
12-17-2003, 02:35 PM
CUTE!!!!!!

amoore
12-17-2003, 02:37 PM
We have one of those fiber-optic Christmas trees, where the lights keep changing colors, from red to green to white to blue. It is only about 3' tall, so if Sunny got in it...(BIG CRASH!!!) :eek:

bluekat
12-17-2003, 05:34 PM
Beautiful ornament! I want one like that too;)

One day, when the tree was dry - we forgot to water it , he tried to nibble and he didn't like the feeling. So, he leaned with his hind legs to the tree, grabbed it with his front paws and shook it and angrily shook it and shook it, until every single green "leaf' fell. Of course, we didn't stop him! It was to darn funny!!!!

LMAO! Aw, I wish I could've seen that:p