PDA

View Full Version : Macy's Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2003, 06:08 AM
I am at work now!!!!:mad: :mad:

But Eric just called me and said that we have THREE baby kittens in our garage!!..... I am going crazy and want to get home NOW!!!!

I opened our garage Sunday to let it air out... cause the garbage cans were stinky... and Monday night after church and last night when I got home I noitced Macy coming out of the garage... but just blew it off that she was just curious...... I WAS WRONG!!!

Eric said there is one tiny one... one a litter bigger and one really fluffy one.... and he said they all look like her!!

I AM FREAKING OUT!!! I WISH I COULD GO HOME!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Vio&Juni
12-17-2003, 06:32 AM
ohhh, kittens!

Hope everything is well with the mommy kitty and the kittens!

catcrazylady
12-17-2003, 07:52 AM
I feel your pain!! Isn't it horrible when you can't be there!! Babies are so exciting and it would be killing me not to be there too!
Keep us posted and hopefully we will have pictures soon!!

!! CONGRATULATIONS !!

sqwelch
12-17-2003, 07:58 AM
As long as you've not told anyone, I think a sicky might be called for, that headache has been threatening to come for ages hasn't it !!!

;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2003, 08:15 AM
Man Sqwelch... you have no idea..

If the lady i work with hadn't of took today off (her husband is having surgery) I WOULD BE OUTTA HERE!!!

Eric called me back and said he went and got some kitten food.. and they were eating it!! I BET THEY ARE SO CUTE!

He said he has the garage door closed now with Macy in the garage and she is not too happy.. that she seems scared. He said she hissed at him at first then she kept huddled by his legs.. I hope she will be o.k. in there..:confused:

catlover4ever
12-17-2003, 08:18 AM
I'm with sqwelch, I would have the worst headache, but doesn't it figure the day that you really want to go home becasue something exciting is happening is the day that the office is short staffed....happens over here all the time.

Congratulations on the arrival of Macy's babies. :) :) :)

catcrazylady
12-17-2003, 08:20 AM
They are already eating? I thought you meant she had just given birth!! How old do you think they are? Did you know she was going to have kittens? I'm sorry...either I have missed something or I'm too new to know the story of Macy. Sorry about all the questions but I'm excited about babies!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2003, 08:27 AM
Macy had her babies I guess about 6-7 weeks ago...

Here is a picture of her when she was really really pregnant!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/p397f56ffea4ae4c1192478113c2e8c1c/fad2f6e5.jpg

We tried to get her in the garage before she had them but she would never go in there... so weve been waiting this whole time for her to bring them over and she FINALLY did!!:D

kimlovescats
12-17-2003, 08:42 AM
Oh, OK.... I needed clarification too! :rolleyes: :D

catcrazylady
12-17-2003, 08:50 AM
She is sooooo pretty! Is she a feral kitty?

catmandu
12-17-2003, 08:54 AM
Found cats love Kittens , and those are very Cute. MEEEEW from All of US!

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2003, 08:54 AM
Is she a feral kitty?

For the most part!.... But she loooooves to get her face scritched... but DOES NOT want to be picked up.. and she spooks easy..

MORE MACY PICS.... (excuse the feet)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/pbc41579451e6ee099d14f211e1f8290e/fad2f68f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/p8f8a239aca0b8acfb9996b707bf5c448/fad2f60a.jpg

catcrazylady
12-17-2003, 09:28 AM
She wants to be a love muffin doesn't she? I hope you can handle the babies so they will be more people oriented. They never get rid of all that wild but hopefully you will be able to handle them in case of medical needs. Are you going to try to keep Macy and get her spayed?
I know! I ask too many questions!!! I'm just trying to keep you occupied until you can go home!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-17-2003, 09:57 AM
Yippie!!! Will you be going home for lunch? I think you forgot about a doctor's appt so you'll need to take a little longer lunch break than normal, didn't you? ;) :D

I think she'll settle down in the garage. Hopefully Eric's car is outside and he won't have to open the door again because she might just bolt out. But her babies will still be inside, which means she'll want to come back in again even if she does get out.

Oh how exciting! I don't know how you can stand it! Couldn't you just say something like there's an emergency at home that you need to tend to and you'll be back in an hour or two? ;) :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2003, 10:03 AM
Yeah .. I have been wanting to get her spayed but.. I wanted to wait long enough for her to wean the babies...

and unless the hubby falls MADLY IN LOVE with them... he already said I can't have any..:(

sqwelch
12-17-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
unless the hubby falls MADLY IN LOVE with them... he already said I can't have any..:(

Bad hubby, here's hoping he changes his mind ;)
Mind you he sounds as excited as you, there's always hope !!!

amoore
12-17-2003, 10:13 AM
Congratulation! New kittens! Wow, that is exciting! Get lots of pictures!

That is how i got Sunny. I got a Cat that they were fixing to put to sleep. I ended up with 5 cats. I found good homes for all the kittens and kept Sunny. I gave his mom to friend of mine. I knew she would take good care of her.:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2003, 12:45 PM
11 MORE MINUTES AND I'M OFF!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT TO GO HOME AND SEE THE BABIES!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kater
12-17-2003, 12:51 PM
PICTURES!!!!!! OK??? :p :D ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2003, 12:55 PM
PICTURES!!!!!! OK??? :p :D ;)

OF COURSE!!! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2003, 01:26 PM
I THINK I HAVE 5 BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I saw one little fluff balll..... then looked in the box and am pretty sure I saw four more before they all surried out... (the are a little scared..

SO CUTE....

I am gonna go sit in there with the camera and try and get some pictures....:D :D :D

jazzcat
12-17-2003, 01:40 PM
Pictures!! I can't wait for pictures!!!

This is so exciting. I was so hoping you would get to see her babies soon. Yeah!!

amoore
12-17-2003, 01:58 PM
Congratulations, mama! 5 new babies! Can't wait to see them.:D

popcornbird
12-17-2003, 02:08 PM
Waiting for pictures.........IMPATIENTLY! Hurry up! :D

trayi52
12-17-2003, 02:09 PM
Sounds like she sneaked those babies into the garage when you weren't looking, doesn't it? LOL. I am amazed you didn't hear them meowing or something, I guess mama told them to shush it and be quiet. How nice to have brand new babies. They are always do much fun to play with and watch.

*Waiting for Pictures*

Tray:D

catcrazylady
12-17-2003, 02:12 PM
OMG...5 NEW BABIES!!!! This is so cool but the waiting is killing us!!!! It's probably going to take you some time to tame these little boogers but I sure hope you can get some pictures! SOON!!! The suspense is killing us!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

trayi52
12-17-2003, 02:18 PM
*Waiting for Pictures*:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2003, 02:22 PM
GO HERE FOR PICTURES!!!!!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40035

trayi52
12-17-2003, 02:41 PM
What about that, I had done seen your " scooter bugs" and didn't even know it, Those two with the reflections, I want them.

LOL, my hubby would kill me dead!!! Thanks for the sweet pics!

Tray:)