PDA

View Full Version : Pepe

Vio&Juni
12-17-2003, 01:50 AM
Gorgeous Pepster,

My name is Pichu, I am also a Main Coon and I live on the other side of the globe (meowmie says that). I wanted to say that I admire your big lion mane, I am trying to grow one too. My big sister Juni says hello too and she says she can bet your fluffy tummy makes a good pillow. That's all. Be happy!

Pichu

NB Vio here - What a nice letter for your auntie Maria you wrote, dear Pep :)

Don Juan's mom
12-17-2003, 02:37 AM
Gosh, I've never seen a red Maine Coon before! What a pretty cat, and he writes such nice 988888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 letters. (Sorry about that. Don Juan stepped on the keyboard getting down.) :D

Liz

catmandu
12-17-2003, 08:44 AM
Hi pepe , this is moose The Magnificent , from the Found Cats Hotel. You really have a great look , being red and all, andyou look , like we could be chums. I like the other Cats here , but they arent the same as us. Congratulations on being Pepe , COTD!

Barbara
12-17-2003, 09:11 AM
My middle name is Maria so maybe you wrote that letter for me, sweetest Pepe. And who could resist such a loverboy?

Giving you a good tummyrub would be so relaxing in these busy pre-Christmas days:D

I wish you a great day, special and handsome Pepe:)

Jax
12-17-2003, 10:09 AM
You are a most magnificent kitty cat Mr. Pepe! Your brilliant red fur and ravishing eyes are amazing - you rock regal Pepe. Congrats for being Our Awesome Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

RedHedd
12-17-2003, 10:43 AM
Ooh Pepe! Thank you for sharing your wonderful Red Maine Coon catitude with us. My Mishi (also a big red Maine Coon) sends many browls - he talks the same way .... all the time, at 2:15 a.m. too! You two probably are related! CatGratulations on being our beautiful big red COTD! BBRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL! :D

12-17-2003, 12:47 PM
Aw, you're beautiful, Pepe!!
I love orangies, AND I love Maine Coons,so you're a perfect cat to me!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-17-2003, 01:11 PM
Pepe
What a handsome fellow you are for sure! I would love to hear your song! I bet it's lots better than the 12 Days of Christmas one. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
12-17-2003, 02:34 PM
Wow, what a magnificent Maine Coon man you are, Pepe!!:) That's quite the gorgeous, fiery red coat you've got there!!! And isn't your Aunt Maria lucky to have such a devoted long distance lover boy to paw her off such sweet love letters!:D Heck, your whole family should give thanks every day for having been blessed with such an awesome feline!:) (Ok, maybe not during those 2am browwwwwl sessions!:D) And I can't believe you're 17 years young!:eek: You don't look a day over 5! Congratulations to you dear Pepe, our fabuous Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you sweet boy from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:) Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight!

gini
12-17-2003, 04:04 PM
Pepe, you would probably be appalled, but what I want to do is kiss those white toes of yours. I just love your eyes too - but then there isn't much about you that I don't like.

Browls, what a great word........fits those sounds to a T.

Congratulations Pepe - now everyone gets to see how magnificent you are!

Bari_d
12-17-2003, 04:12 PM
Hi, Pepe - My name is MacTavish. I am at least part Maine Coon (my purrrrsons found me 16 years ago and took me in, so we don't know if I have a pedigree). I didn't know other cats could browl! I do it too - now I learn that you do it and so does Mishi!!

http://www.cathappy.com/images/Temp%20photos/Tabby1203.jpg

I do most of my browling when my purrsons go outside (I am not allowed to go with them). I also enjoy it in the middle of the night...and, yes I get yelled at too! I am generally quite talkative, and my Dad says he just doesn't speak good "cat," because he doesn't always understand what I am talking about.

It is really good to meet you, Pepe! Do you have a web page? If you'd like to know more about me, mine is www.cathappy.com/mactavish.htm Oh, and I weigh in around 22 pounds or so these days...you look like a big guy too!

Dan Holder
12-17-2003, 04:22 PM
Good to see such a fine kitty found a great home after such an unpromising start. Sounds like he has repaid everyone's kindness over the years. Hope he continues to do so for many more.

felinefriend
12-17-2003, 05:28 PM
Pretty Pepe, I love your nicknames, especially Pepperoni Pizza! You sound like so much fun to be around! I love the white splash on your little nose to match your soft white socks! You are quite BIG and fluffly, and you look like you'd be so purr-ty next to Bari's beautiful fur-baby, MacTavish! What a pair you two would make! Congratulations on being our Cute Cat of the Day! So nice to meet you!!! ;) :cool: :D :)