PDA

View Full Version : what's the goofiest thing..

RICHARD
12-16-2003, 10:19 PM
you have ever found in your cat's box?

Not that....

I walked into the room and happened to look into the cat box.

My cat can poop a perfect paper square!

Actually, he can't ---it was a 50 cent coupon that they hide in the litter bag.......If you see it....

Otherwise it becomes a urine soaked piece of paper you thought your kitty pooped.....
:eek:

slick
12-16-2003, 10:23 PM
Ahhh, sorry Richard....we are pretty normal up here.....purrrrfectly round and shaped appropriately....except when Max eats chicken and gets the runs :eek:

Pam
12-16-2003, 10:30 PM
Well if you really want to know......a couple of pieces of my fiber optic tree sort of made its way through Andy. :rolleyes:

Nomilynn
12-16-2003, 11:51 PM
a toothbrush.

And no, Bassett didn't poop it.. she stole it from my friend's overnight bag and buried it in there!!! :eek:

Here's the story..
my friend Marnie spent the night. When we got up in the morning, she asked, "Ok weird question, but do you know where my toothbrush is? I'm positive I packed it." So we start looking.. we looked under the bed, IN the bed (thinking maybe it fell out). All of a sudden Marnie says, "I know where it is" and points. There is the bristle end of the toothbrush sticking out of the litter!!!

I felt SO bad.. we immediatly went shopping and I bought her a new toothbrush.

CatDad
12-17-2003, 12:06 AM
Ok, I can't top a toothbrush. I can't even top a piece of paper.:)

Our litter box is pretty normal here.:D

Tonya
12-17-2003, 12:12 AM
Well, it wasn't my cat...but still worth sharing. (AGAIN!) I was bragging to a friend about how for the first time, Roxy slept all night in the laundry room and didn't chew a single thing up...then she goes "Not to be gross, but what's coming out of your dog's butt?" It was my panties. :rolleyes:

CatDad
12-17-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
Well, it wasn't my cat...but still worth sharing. (AGAIN!) I was bragging to a friend about how for the first time, Roxy slept all night in the laundry room and didn't chew a single thing up...then she goes "Not to be gross, but what's coming out of your dog's butt?" It was my panties. :rolleyes:
You know after a really long bad day at work this is exactly the story that I needed to read.:D:D:D:D

Thank you very much.:)

krazyaboutkatz
12-17-2003, 12:37 AM
LOL Great stories everyone.:D

I've only found pieces of plastic bags or dried leaves or flowers. Now I keep my plastic bags hidden away or out of reach and I don't have any dried flowers or plants any more. I also sometimes find fur too. :eek:

RICHARD
12-17-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Tonya

THAT DID IT.

I officially am unable to make a joke about a posting.

:o

neko1
12-17-2003, 04:37 AM
Sorry to be gross, but my cats like to eat my hair (especially when they find strands of it on the floor). It's evident when I'm cleaning the boxes and poops are strung together by my hair....really really gross.:p :o

catcrazylady
12-17-2003, 07:56 AM
Ok, this can't top most of you (especially the underwear!!!) but the wierdest thing I ever found was a sock!! It didn't COME from anybody I don't think. Just drug in and buried!!

catmandu
12-17-2003, 09:12 AM
Once , in a while , The Found Cats really dont care for a toy , and it endsup buried , in the Litter Box.

RICHARD
12-17-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by neko1
It's evident when I'm cleaning the boxes and poops are strung together by my hair....really really gross.:p :o

That's not gross, it's convienience!

Pick up one and the others follow.....
There is a market fot it, I am positive.:confused:

catland
12-17-2003, 11:23 AM
Tonya wins.

I don't have great litter box stories - we installed a cat flap in our house and they do their business outside.

But, when we first moved there, one of our cats at the time, who until then had always had a litterbox to use, came up with a new trick. She would clear away pine needles and leave her calling card right in the middle, like a bulls-eye. She never covered up. We called them her little land-mines.:eek: :rolleyes:

Then, as she reached old age, she one day decided that she didn't want to go outside anymore and proceeded to poop in the bathroom. We put a litterbox in that spot right away.:eek:

Her name was Crystal and she lived to be 17-19 years old (I'm not sure of her exact age, she was my husband's cat before I met him and he's not very good with dates ).

Isis_7
12-17-2003, 12:50 PM
Ok, mine would have to be spools of thread. I had a small sewing kit on top of the dryer (which is next to one of the litter boxes). Apparently, one of them jumped up on the dryer and knocked the sewing kit into the litter box. :rolleyes: There were little spools of thread buried in the box. It was like digging for gold! Of course, I had to empty the litter out (there were pins in the box too).

RICHARD
12-17-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by catland
(I'm not sure of her exact age, she was my husband's cat before I met him and he's not very good with dates ).

Of course he's not good with dates....

He's married.;)