PDA

View Full Version : My fuzzy "helper"

AmberLee
12-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Last evening I had dinner with a friend, and we exchanged Christmas presents. The one I received was in a charming bag with a "window" Christmas tree design that you could see into and look at the matching tissue paper that covered the gift. Really charming -- O's got a LOT of taste.

Oops, I forgot an important point. Several years ago, I did something REALLY stupid. I thought it would be adorable if Cassy and Livvy opened their own Christmas presents. :rolleyes: :o :eek: Yeah, I'm not too bright sometimes. If a idle thought ever crosses your mind to do this, FIGHT THE URGE! You do not want to do this in your home. Opening presents goes from being a treat, to a right, to an entitlement really fast.

You've seen this one coming a mile away, haven't you? Last night, I came back into the living room after logging off the computer and a lovely sweater was mysteriously in the middle of our floor, the tissue paper had vanished completely, and Cassy was inside the gift bag, blinking at me through the window. Wow, what a helper! I don't have to do all the drudgery of opening those nasty old presents now.

:rolleyes: :p

AmberLee
12-16-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
... the tissue paper had vanished completely...

Do you think he could've EATEN all that tissue paper? I couldn't find it anywhere, except for a tiny piece about half the size of a pocket handkerchief...

Edwina's Secretary
12-16-2003, 09:25 PM
What a great idea you have given me! Any presents for the Es will be wrapped in gift bags.

(Truth is....I use gift bags all the time...I'm a terrible wrapper..)

Do you think he could've EATEN all that tissue paper? I couldn't find it anywhere, except for a tiny piece about half the size of a pocket handkerchief

Actually, I think you will have holiday reminders for months to come as you find bits and pieces of the tissue throughout your house...under beds, behind sofas...etc...

(You should be glad he was wearing the bag and not the sweater...;) ;) )

krazyaboutkatz
12-17-2003, 12:16 AM
LOL AmberLee:D Cassy sure is quite the little helper.:)

You may also see some of the tissue paper in his stool so you may want to watch out for this. When Storm eats uneditable things, I find them in his stool later on. I don't think it'll hurt him. It's just some extra roughage. :)

CatDad
12-17-2003, 12:22 AM
LOL!! Love the image of a kitty peeking out of the window of the bag.:)

Hopefully, he did not eat all of it and I agree that you will probably find little shreads all over the house.;)

Vio&Juni
12-17-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
You should be glad he was wearing the bag and not the sweater...;) ;)

LOL

catcrazylady
12-17-2003, 07:30 AM
LOL ! :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif You can't leave the little boogers alone for a minute!! I would love to have seen that face in the window of the bag!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

sqwelch
12-17-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

(You should be glad he was wearing the bag and not the sweater...;) ;) )

Too funny, hahahahahahah, I've got a vision in my head now :D

catmandu
12-17-2003, 09:20 AM
We , the Found Cats just love the plastic peanuts that come in most packages. They are so much fun to chase , and scttar , around the place. Fun , Fun , Fun , until dad sweeps them up!