PDA

View Full Version : Leroy has been helping me AGAIN!!!

catcrazylady
12-16-2003, 01:05 PM
First he becomes the first Christmas tree ornament of the year and now he is helping with the baking!! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif

I pulled a large baking dish from the fridge and carried it to the counter. When I turned around this is what I found.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p02cd456a623216d04fc5e1429a0bebf7/fa5ff100.jpg

You notice he has his own little cheering section there. That would be Peanut Butter. They always send Leroy in first and if he doesn't get in trouble then they are usually soon to follow. I don't know if that makes Leroy brave or stupid!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p0981c13cecc8f5bf4c3b56014f7a6616/fa5ff0f8.jpg

Logan
12-16-2003, 01:11 PM
:rolleyes: I don't know what I would do if I saw that in my refrigerator..........I know Scott would be tempted to close the door, especially if it were Butter!! I prefer to spray a little "antibacterial" spray and forget it ever happened!!!! :o

What great helpers you have!!! :)

andrea_NMAggie
12-16-2003, 01:50 PM
that is hilarious! my pookie bear likes to stick her nose into the fridge, but never tries to get 'in' :D

RedHedd
12-16-2003, 01:58 PM
LOL! :D :D Too funny!

Reminds me of my girlfriend Jane and her cat Casper. When she moved into the apartment next door to me, she was SO excited to have her kitties with her. She invited me over to see how Casper liked his new home. We searched and searched .... no Casper. We both figured he'd hidden himself somewhere. ... which he did. She found him a short while later in the fridge! :eek: Yes with the door closed! :eek: He had apparently gone inspecting while she was puttering around, she didn't notice he had jumped in and closed the door on him. I was shocked and surprised she hadn't noticed; her (blonde) comment: Well he has fur to keep him warm! :rolleyes:

Ah dear, sweet, not-too-smart Jane. It was always exciting when she lived next door :D :rolleyes: :D :p

catlover4ever
12-16-2003, 02:03 PM
Thank you for bringing a big smile to my face after a really rough day today. I needed some cheering up.

I love that PB is the one sort of supervising Leroy. It is as if he is saying "Is there anything good to eat up there, if so pass it around and share".:D :D :D

catcrazylady
12-16-2003, 02:05 PM
her (blonde) comment: Well he has fur to keep him warm!
Ah dear, sweet, not-too-smart Jane. It was always exciting when she lived next door

ROFL!!! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif Thats what it's like living with Leroy!!!

Lallypop11
12-16-2003, 02:13 PM
Hahaha, that's great. If I had more room in my fridge it would look like that all the time, I am constantly shooing them out of the fridge so I can close it. Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you have such great cooking assistants :D

sirrahbed
12-16-2003, 02:23 PM
Oh Leroy! You are hysterical! This reminds me of some old cereal commercial where they get "mikey" to try everything first to see if it is any good. Hey Mikey! He likes it! ...and they all then dig in:D That's hapening here - PB says to Leroy - you go first, tell us what ya find buddy!:D ;)

Barbara
12-16-2003, 02:52 PM
That's hilarious. And with PB just sending him there to make sure Leroy gets into trouble first.......:D :D :D

CatDad
12-16-2003, 04:45 PM
That is so great.:D:D

I love those pictures. I can just hear her PB, Leroy go see what's up there and let me know. Naw you won't get in trouble.:)

You all gave me a hard time with Bob in the cabinets, geez.;) I would post it as a reminder, but I am at work.

Anyway, love your pictures, thanks I needed a smile. Especially since I just found out I get to work late. DOH!

trayi52
12-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Oh, those are such cute pictures, they sound like my two, the fridge is just too tempting to them. Amazing pictures. I am glad you shared with us.

Wow, have to watch about closing the frigde with them in the fridge, there wouldn't be any food left the next time you opened it!! Just two kitties sitting in there cleaning their paws and looking very satisfied with themselves.:D ;)

Nomilynn
12-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Hehehehe GREAT pictures!!!! :D

jazzcat
12-16-2003, 11:10 PM
LOL!! Love the pics. That is too funny.