PDA

View Full Version : Bunny

weeze
02-22-2001, 08:19 AM
My cat Tiger looks EXACTLY like Bunny! She's a tortoise shell as well and her markings are extremely similar. We sometimes call her the kangaroo cat because she can jump unbelievably high!

gini
02-22-2001, 10:39 AM
If you were mine, I would call you my little
"Honey Bunny." You sure picked the right fence to hang out on. But I am sure those green eyes just made your humans swoon.

You have been through a lot and all of us are so happy to hear you have a wonderful safe home now. You deserve to be Cat of The Day and I hope that the rest of your life is filled with fun, treats and much much love. You are a special girl and deserve to feel secure.

------------------

Linelle
02-22-2001, 01:33 PM
Hi. I'm Bunny's mom. My daughter submitted Bunny's picture and story and kept it a secret, so today was a very happy surprise.

Bunny does stick very close to home, so I'm sure some moving misadventure led to her homelessness. She is definitely not a wanderer or vagabond.

Despite being a smaller female, she completely intimidates one of our male cats (Cosmo, Cat of the Day, April 2000). When I tell my funny Bunny stories to a friend, she shakes her head and says it's so typical of a tortie.

Thanks for your kinds words. Bunny is loved.

tatsxxx11
02-22-2001, 02:56 PM
Oh Honey Bunny! Your gorgeous green eyes sparkle as bright as emeralds! And that fur! I can't even begin to imagine you scrawny and flea bitten! You are just breathtakingly stunning. I am so glad you took your time in picking just the right forever home! Complete with siblings to keep in line! Stay indoors, safe and warm, and rule as the queen of your domain!! Thank you for gracing our pages with your beautiful self, sweet Bunny! Big congratulations to you on your very special day! Yeah for Bunny, our Cat of the Day!!

margaret
02-22-2001, 09:29 PM
Bunny, you're a sweetie. Congratulations on being "Cat of the Day" and for making your family, who clearly love you to pieces, so proud of you today. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif