PDA

View Full Version : Stopping by to say hi

AdoreMyDogs
12-16-2003, 10:14 AM
Hi Pet Talk :) Remember me? Well I had been meaning to stop by and post some pics for quite some time, and thought today is a good day to tell you how we are doing.

Everyone is doing wonderfully. Everyone loves the newest furfamily member, Mindy. Kersey is certain, in fact, that Mindy is her kitten. She and Mindy are especially close. Minion is doing wonderfully, and he is crazy about his newest sis. They were friends in just a matter of days.

There's not much new to report, other then Mindy's eye is OK now, but it gets bad for no reason on occation. I have taken her to the vets several times, and they were stumped as to what her problem is/was. I am hoping that whatever the problem is, it does not come back again. For now, she has full vision in both eyes and we're crossing our fingers that it remains that way.

Well here are some pics of my babies:
Are you comfey, Kersey?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pc6ef1c7b10242c3b7798e00ceb58add0/fa4882e9.jpg

Kitties piled into a nest:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p0ddc478b705a1f0d24c8c087a95153ed/fa488292.jpg

Sorry I have no new pics of Graham :(

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season :)

Logan
12-16-2003, 10:17 AM
Oh, Leslie, it is so good to hear from you!!!! And everyone looks wonderful!!! Of course, Graham is permanently instilled in our brains anyway, but a new picture would be nice! ;)

Just last night, I was thinking about you, and here you are!!! :D

It is wonderful to hear from you and know that all is well at your house!!! :)

Merry Christmas!!!!! :D

Cinder & Smoke
12-16-2003, 10:23 AM
WHUT?? NO pix of GRAHAM!!?? :(

HI, Leslie!!

Don't be such a stranger!
We MISS YA!!

Looks like the Kitty Herd certainly DOES get along
Quite Well!! :D

We'll see you in Findlay in the Spring!!

And - Happie Holidays!! ;)

Freckles
12-16-2003, 11:22 AM
Hi Leslie,
Good to see you back again, and please, stick around.:)

lizbud
12-16-2003, 02:47 PM
Hi Leslie,

It's good to hear from you again.:) The kitties look great,
now if only you could get Kersey to relax a little bit.LOL.:D :D
Doesn't matter if you don't have a new pic of Graham, post some
older ones. I miss his sweet face.:)

I'm so glad things are going well for you & the family. Hope you
all have a great Christmas.:D Liz.

Kater
12-16-2003, 03:04 PM
Hey Leslie! So nice to hear from you!!!
What an adorable pose, Kersey girl! Awwwww!
The snugglers look very content also!
We miss you here at Pet Talk! Hope everything is going well! :D

Kfamr
12-16-2003, 03:09 PM
Leslie! I've been wondering how you and the kids were, and miss you dearly! We definitely need new pics of Graham boy! Glad to here everythings well, now please stick around! :)

P.S. Kersey is such a pretty girl, wish I could snuggles with her on that couch! LOL, I almost missed Mindy in that picture of the kitties.

tatsxxx11
12-16-2003, 03:45 PM
Oh, Leslie!! What a wonderful surprise to hear from you:) I think of you and the family all the time. You are SO very missed:( Kersey really knows how to make herself comfy, huh??:D And I'm so glad that Minion welcomed precious Mindy with open paws! What a cutie!:) But please, do tell us how Graham's doing; how's his leg??? And if you can, please post some pics. I hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas Leslie:) Love, Sandra

bluekat
12-16-2003, 04:16 PM
Hi Leslie, glad to hear from you again!
The pictures are so cute! and Kersey looks like he wants a tummy rub:D
Hope you have a wonderful holiday too!

moosmom
12-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Leslie,

Glad you dropped in! I LOVE that picture of Minion and Mindy!! She looks wonderful! It was great talking to you this afternoon! I hope you'll keep coming back. I miss you!!

Dogz
12-16-2003, 04:28 PM
Leslie! I have been wondering where you have been! We have missed you! It is glad to know that you are doing alright, and thanks for the update!

That's too bad that we don't get to see any pictures of Graham, I guess we will just wait until next time.;) I too, almost missed the little kitty in that picture! Kersey looks so snuggly in that picture, awwww!:)

Happy Holidays!

-Emma

:D

KYS
12-16-2003, 05:20 PM
Hope you are going to come by more often to visit. :)

Have a happy holiday!

trayi52
12-16-2003, 05:29 PM
Well Kersey and the kittens seem to be relaxing quite well, that would be nice to feel that relaxed. Think I will try that.;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-16-2003, 06:05 PM
Great to see you Leslie! I love the pics! :D

Kersey most certainly does look comfortable. :D

And Mindy and Minion are so adorable in their little bed together. :D

Like Phred says, don't be such a stranger. We miss you and the "kids". :D

Miss Meow
12-16-2003, 06:59 PM
Hello! Merry Christmas!!!

Great to see most of you crew again :)

Could Mindy have feline herpes??? There are some threads in Cat Health and maybe Cat General that could help.

I'm glad all is well and hope to see you back soon :)

Cincy'sMom
12-16-2003, 07:16 PM
Hi Leslie!!! We've missed you and the fur-kids!!!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well, and we hope we'll hear more from you soon!

anna_66
12-16-2003, 09:28 PM
It's so great to hear from you and the furkids:D

I'm glad to hear that everything is A-Ok with you and the family (just love your newest addition!):D

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Love Anna, Angus, Roxey & Huney

Sudilar
12-16-2003, 09:43 PM
Wonderful to hear from you, Leslie! Glad all the furkids are getting along so well. I would love to see an "old" pic of Graham! Have a wonderful holiday season.

K9karen
12-16-2003, 11:15 PM
Oh Happy Day! I guess you got all our telepathic hellos, then, huh? I emailed you a while ago for your new address.. I know you moved last year, right??? Kersey is a adorable as ever and I loved the cozy pic of Minion and Mindy. But I miss the Graham-ster...he was Cody's "I wanna be"... ;) Happy holidays with love to all....

wolf_Q
12-16-2003, 11:49 PM
Glad to see you back!! I hope you stay here for a while, we miss you! Adorable pics of your furkids...and I agree, we need some pics of Graham too! :D

shais_mom
12-17-2003, 06:42 AM
Oh Leslie!!! I have missed you and the crew!!!
Great pics!! Stop by and post more pics and info anytime!! And have a HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!:)

Staci

Pam
12-17-2003, 06:59 AM
Leslie what a wonderful surprise to see that you have come back to visit. I hope it is only the first of many. I, too, think of you and your gang often and hope everyone is well. Please drop a quick note to let us all know how sweet little Cassie is (you know I am her #1 fan!) :)

Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2004!
Love from me and the 4 furry ones :)

ramanth
12-19-2003, 09:45 AM
Yeah Leslie! It's great hearing from you and seeing pics of your furbabies. :)

Lovely pic of the new addition, but we need a pic of Graham soon though! ;) :D

ChrisH
12-19-2003, 11:33 AM
Hi Leslie! :) Good to hear from you. :)

Cute pictures! Minion and Mindy looks adorable snuggled up together and Kersey soooo relaxed and comfy.:)

Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

Chris

Albea
12-19-2003, 11:35 AM
Hi Leslie,
It took me a while to have the time to tell you how good it is to hear from you again. It's great to know you and your furry friends are all doing well.
Please stay in touch, we miss you.
Happy holidays to all!!!

jenluckenbach
12-19-2003, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the update and pictures. It has ben too long since I saw my love, Minion. Love the pic with his new sis.!